Need advice for use of electric battery clark

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
Willaupuis
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Willaupuis » 01/06/06, 22:37

thank you for the advice of polystirene, I'm trying to compare the prices of different materials, finally as I am close to the border prices are lower in France ,,,,,
but an idiotic question for the moment in frontage I have bricks, if I insulate with a plastered aspect it is not necessary authorization of the town planning anyway?
0 x
if everyone agrees is that people thought
Philippe Schutt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Philippe Schutt » 02/06/06, 11:03

yes, in France in any case.
And if you have superb carved stone window frames, everything is hidden. : Cry:
0 x
Willaupuis
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Willaupuis » 03/06/06, 22:04

tell me philippe Schutt you asked me in one of your previous messages if we had access to the slate directly or if there was a floor ,,, I replied that I had already insulated half but that the other half or 60m², of which 30m² to the south was not yet ,,, but you never told me why you needed this information, can we do something with the slates?
0 x
Willaupuis
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Willaupuis » 03/06/06, 22:28

Here I ask myself a question by reading the forums on the different means of insulating his house I fall back on the natural insulation that is the sheep's wool that we put in the attic, could we use this same sheep's wool to insulate an exterior wall as insulating material and then cover it ????

if i wrote a stupidity don't hesitate to say it
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 04/06/06, 03:05

Hello

Have a look on this site www.xylobell.fr or benolec.com

You will see that he manufactures and sells an insulator made with recycled paper better insulator than glass wool and fireproof
it can land with a liquid, glued to the wall, or blow into a ceiling, I last visited a manufacturing plant.
I was surprised by the quality of this ecological product, and its R factor
Bonnevilles Houses built as a world-renowned factory
use this insulation, and this product begins to be used in France and Germany

Andre
0 x
Willaupuis
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Willaupuis » 04/06/06, 19:11

hi andre, I went to the site it is true that it is quite interesting the cellulose plates that he only has to ask would interest me, only I did not find the coefficient "R", I found the lambda which is 0.04 (glass wool 0.035)

do you remember the coefficient R?
please
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 04/06/06, 19:44

There they mention R = 4
http://www.xylobell.fr/
in the "Products" section

Conditioning:
11,3 kg bag or 2,78 m2 of surface for a thickness of 17,4 cm / 15,8 cm spreading with a snowblower, i.e. an R coefficient of 4.
(Given its important insulating quality, this thickness corresponds to approximately 20 cm of glass wool)
0 x
Philippe Schutt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Philippe Schutt » 06/06/06, 11:42

Willaupuis wrote:tell me philippe schutt you asked me in one of your previous messages if we had access to the slate directly or if there was a floor, .... ,, but you never told me why you needed this information, can we do something with slates?

: Mrgreen: Well, no, I was going crazy. But at a reasonable cost, you should be able to tinker with a kind of torn wall with a plexiglass plate, one (two?) Black sheet, and a little insulation, all in a frame. Seen from outside it would be black too, so almost invisible. to install instead of slates to gain thickness, and that will make you slates ahead for the next hail.
0 x
Philippe Schutt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Philippe Schutt » 06/06/06, 11:59

Just like glass wool, I would be afraid that it will settle over time. The beno-spray solves the problem. that's why I selected a rigid material for vertical surfaces. on the other hand, it seems ideal to insulate the roof space on the ground. :D
0 x
Willaupuis
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Willaupuis » 06/06/06, 12:20

well for the slate roof I thought to do:

leave the slates, clean them, directly on the slates put a layer of insulation and redo a new roof above, so the slates would still be present and would serve as sub-roofs
0 x