Multiplier for wind turbine

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
claudelemonnier
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Multiplier for wind turbine

by claudelemonnier » 03/09/16, 17:54

Hello
I currently build a wind turbine d, 1kw en24v 400 trs min
After several trials different blade lengths to compensate for the lack of wind
I managed to find the right performance of 2m blades with 6 times multiplication with pigs

My problem is the following to realize a silent multiplier or to buy one but which material to choose (price)
Thank you for your advice
Regards Claude
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: multiplier for wind turbine

by chatelot16 » 03/09/16, 18:45

all depending on your means of realization!

we can make reducers or multipliers with very quiet gears with good quality, but alas a lot of motoreducer commercially available are quite noisy

there are very quiet good quality gears in cars a car gearbox with transverse motor can make the right ratio ... the bridge is about ratio 3, and with the 2nd or 3rd one must not be far from 6

of course it’s too big for your power, but it’s on a roll and it doesn’t make a loss: you still have to dismantle the useless pinions because they are still in gear, so there’s a bit of loss

if you have the means to carry out precise mechanics it is possible to buy the pinions to make the report 6 in a single floor

type of gear to avoid: epicycloidal train: generally noisier than simple gears ... we recognize the trucks which have epicycloidal reducers in the wheel hubs at the whistling noise they make
0 x

Back to "Electricity, electronics and computers: Hi-tech, Internet, DIY, lighting, materials, and new"