Ecoflow mobile battery

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Ecoflow type mobile battery

by phil59 » 19/08/22, 18:59

A PC inverter is suitable for a pellet stove, the guy I bought my OCCAZ inverter from, did with a similar one, saving his stove, but given for 2000VA .... So power to see ... .

I see what you mean, but for an oil stove, which consumes much less, a weak inverter is not suitable, you need a minimum of power...

For a resistor, the shape of the signal, we don't give a damn....
0 x
hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, huh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

: Oops: : Cry: :( : Shock:
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 19/08/22, 20:58

toto64 wrote:I want a solution to power a pellet stove when there are power cuts....
1-a 12V battery charger connected to the battery (8A)
cost 30€
What is needed is a trickle charger that can be left plugged in all the time and that will start a charge cycle only when the battery is partially discharged like https://www.norauto.fr/p/mainteneur-de- ... 22085.html
0 x
toto64
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by toto64 » 24/08/22, 09:31

I ordered the material, I'll let you "in the know" as soon as it arrives. (early next week if late)
The subject is not closed.
0 x