mesampoulesgratuites.fr free bulbs really?

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
Christophe

Re: mesampoulesgratuites.fr free bulbs really?

by Christophe » 22/10/16, 13:58

Yes of course!

What annoys me the most in this kind of operation is that it can create a disempowerment effect with regard to energy savings ...

There are many: the operation would affect 50% of households!
50% of homes are not insecure ... (well I hope)

Come on I stop criticizing : Mrgreen:
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 22/10/16, 14:34

Just like in the operation to change the type of bulb by prohibiting incandescent ones, focusing on the lighting is like looking through the small end of the spyglass (as you point out)!
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Christophe

by Christophe » 22/10/16, 15:00

Of course not! : Mrgreen:

This energy transition measure will be very very very very useful in lowering France's energy bill ...

The absolute priority (for a state that REALLY wants to save primary energy) must be to optimize the energy of old buildings ... and put the package on it!

With 25 million households that are (or almost) energy colanders, there is a job ... obviously this will make tax entries less ... so no it's not a good idea to generalize this too quickly!
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 22/10/16, 18:58

I do not believe that this would result in less tax revenue: on the contrary, the site being pharaonic, it would result in colossal invoicing, but the amount to be spent remains to be found ...
0 x
Grelinette
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Grelinette » 22/10/16, 20:31

The town hall of my town had organized a similar "light bulb" operation: for each incandescent bulb brought in, the town hall gave in exchange a low consumption bulb, with a maximum of 3 or 4.

It just goes to show that "light bulb" operations seem easy to organize. A year or two ago, one of my neighbors told me that she had had a visit from a "representative" going door to door in the town (probably sent by the town hall) to give lots of low-consumption light bulbs to the inhabitants, without any counterpart!

No doubt the government's strategy to lower France's energy bill began with the widest possible replacement of incandescent bulbs.
0 x
Project of the horse-drawn-hybrid - The project econology
"The search for progress does not exclude the love of tradition"
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 22/10/16, 20:41

No doubt the government's strategy to lower France's energy bill began with the widest possible replacement of incandescent bulbs.

But this is a very unenlightened strategy!: Lol:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 22/10/16, 20:46

Yes strong can light ...

Replace 1 electric toaster heater is the equivalent of 300 LED bulbs ... So the bulbs are good but especially not that people believe that it's enough! I have LED bulbs, am eco-friendly but I heat up with nuclear power ...

In short, a necessary but far from sufficient condition!

The EDF nuclear fleet is struggling at the moment, see the news of the moment: http://www.lemonde.fr/economie/article/ ... _3234.html

A third of EDF's nuclear fleet is shutdown

The Nuclear Safety Authority has asked the operator to check the resistance of the bottoms of the steam generators within three months. (...)
0 x