Manufacture of a solar charger for mobile

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
x-buster
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Manufacture of a solar charger for mobile

by x-buster » 27/05/09, 08:39

Hello,
I would like to know how to make a portable solar charger. Thank you
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 27/05/09, 09:31

: Arrow: Hello and welcome.
That's a funny question ... A solar charger is just a photovoltaic panel ...
It is not easy to make ... however buy it ... : Lol:

I even think there are some on the store of our favorite site ...
Yes it's HERE

Then, if what interests you is to manage the load (management of the load parameters) The algorithms of the intelligent chargers are ultra sophisticated. It is, in my opinion, not within the reach of amateurs, especially for phones.
:?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/05/09, 10:32

+1, we just brought in a really cool new model (the others are also cool but this one pleases me even more, with USB sector charger provided and summer promo prices until June 15): https://www.econologie.com/shop/chargeur ... p-282.html

But maybe laptop = laptop?

In this case I have an old document lying around on my desk for a while, here it is: https://www.econologie.info/share/partag ... XWeS2M.pdf

As you will see it is an old laptop, the doc dates from 1994 but the power and technology (other than the pc) are still relevant!

Notice the price of the solar panel: $ 130 for 10W ... roughly the current price! After we dare to tell us that the prices of solar are fixed in relation to a law of supply and demand ...

The demand for PV solar panels in 1994 was obviously the same as in 2009 ... (ironic eh!)

And my ass is chicken? Frankly, we are taken really but really for idiots!

The PV Modules

The PV modules used in this portable system must have a high power to weight ratio. I used a Solarex MSX-10, 10 Watt PV module (650 mA at 15.5 VDC) that weighs about 1 pound.
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 27/05/09, 13:18

Christophe wrote:And my ass is chicken?
Given the information, and the exceptional images provided (among others by Flytox) :? HERE, I would not say any more.

PS: Yes, you do what to the bad girls. Image

0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/05/09, 13:22

I make them pan pan ass ass !!! Image

So make tension !!! : Lol:
0 x
x-buster
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by x-buster » 27/05/09, 17:48

No no I want to make a solar cell phone charger. So I was thinking of putting a photovoltaic panel, a regulator, a battery, a diode and a female USB port. I just need your advice. Thank you
0 x
tonycomics
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by tonycomics » 09/07/09, 21:38

I am also working on this project. It turns out that the necessary photovoltaic surface is larger than expected. It takes a panel of 30 cm minimum square and a 12 V solar battery for recharging every other day on average.
Desinger I am also studying the possibility of having a second portable battery available to charge it directly with the solar panel and the voltage regulator, saving time and easy exchange. A battery indicator must be added for charging.
0 x
Ready for translate civilzation by Maxproducts!