Manipulation of information on the Net: false buzz and hoax

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
Christophe

Manipulation of information on the Net: false buzz and hoax

by Christophe » 16/09/11, 11:11

An interesting article on "how to manipulate information on the internet in order to create a false buzz, crap, rot, a hoax ... on a competitor ..."

How to manipulate information on the Internet

Small manual of digital darling or how to swing stinking balls in 2012.

2012 will not be a part of the campaign, it seems now acquired. The episode of the DSK Porsche and the rumors about Martine Aubry set the tone for the presidential campaign.

Stinky balls have found a new ideal playground on the Internet. On the web, as the daily actions of LOL show, the flow of information can be manipulated. And there is no reason why black, more or less organized digital cabinets should not also try to derail the news circuits.

Slate has imagined 3 possible information hacking scenarios that require no technical skill. The objective of a stinking ball launched on the Internet is that it first reaches the widest possible audience, and that it then reaches the media, an essential step.

1. The stinking ball swung on an info site, the "Jean Dujardin" method

2. The fake journalist on Twitter, the "informer" method

3. The manipulation of Google Suggest, the “Martine Aubry” method

Suite: http://www.slate.fr/story/43745/barbouz ... toparticle
0 x
phil53
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by phil53 » 16/09/11, 18:53

We can add
Article on Rue89 dismantle the theory of 11 / 09
I laugh, I let believers and non-believers debate on the other line.
But without messing around it still looks pretty!
0 x
pb2488
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by pb2488 » 16/09/11, 20:11

A good site against hoax:

http://www.hoaxbuster.com/
0 x
"The truth can not be defined as the majority opinion:
The truth is what follows from the observation of facts. "
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 16/09/11, 21:54

So what am I doing here? I "balance" all the links ... ( : Mrgreen: ) or do I wait a little longer?

Speaking of buzz: there is no "A good site against the excesses of pb2488"?
He who:
- calls into question the integrity of the administration of econology : Shock: while he ... ^^;
- manipulates debates.
- continual bad times;
- dodges the answers that prove him wrong, or bother him;
- denies the obvious, weather, law of physics, statics, resistance of materials, etc.
- take people for idiots;
- always places themselves in a posture of continual provocation;
- publish undated photos to serve as a fallacious argument;
- uses the most dishonest means to turn the situation around in its favor;
- slanders and baselessly devalues ​​his interlocutors;
- divert the meaning of documents to make them say the opposite of their original meaning;
- gives a professional profile which he never used in his argument, hum!
- tries to make us say what we never wanted to say in our posts;
- made erroneous interpretations of our words to make us laugh;
- tries to make us believe what is false, by interpreting the data that he himself collected on the web, by giving them a completely different meaning;
- make absurd words, bordering on understanding.
- fkhe your answers, provided it manages to create the buzz or the flood (your choice!)
etc ...

I just wonder: how long is this going to last? How long are we going to have to endure its nuisance each time we come here to relax a bit?
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 16/09/11, 23:16

Speaking of manipulation, watch Koh Lanta on Tf1, with a gifted manipulator (young future diplomat) who manages to get the others to eliminate the one he wants, without those interested realizing it, even the eliminated ones! !

Really gifted this future diplomat in Koh Lanta, who wants to win by the manipulation in soft and not sporting !!!
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 16/09/11, 23:53

Dear Obamot,

I do not know if everything that all attributes to pb..machin is true, but you have made an anthology post. What inventory :D
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 17/09/11, 05:44

... the worst is when it damages the memory of "liquidators»From Chernobyl ...!

In this one, we reach the top:

Alain G wrote:
pb2488 wrote:
Christophe wrote:I am not stronger either, only I doubt the intellectual honesty of certain experts who value their careers and who may in certain cases receive "instructions" (...)
[...] Don't you have an interest in maintaining the controversy and therefore the frequentation of the forum? (there is advertising on your site + online sales ...) [...]

I dream?

Don't you worry too much?

It became unbearable. Slyly said like that, it is in the slurry ...

So in this simple post:
- he admits to being a “polemicist” (that is to say the least if his nuisances are voluntary).
- he allows himself to justify the m ... he fucks here.
- he sends a monumental slap in the face of the admin. of the site. And in ours, by publicly and regularly showing its contempt.

So there we are. If pb2488 has invented a kind of imaginary career path, this clearly reveals that his avenging attitude is motivated by a repressed feeling of inferiority (which fits perfectly with his blows, I deduce that he should consult).
0 x
pb2488
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by pb2488 » 17/09/11, 08:23

To read in context:

https://www.econologie.com/forums/post212142.html#212142

https://www.econologie.com/forums/post212147.html#212147

And the photos "undated to serve a fallacious argument":
https://www.econologie.com/forums/post212111.html#212111
If necessary, I would like to date them at last : Shock:
0 x
"The truth can not be defined as the majority opinion:

The truth is what follows from the observation of facts. "
Christophe

by Christophe » 17/09/11, 08:57

Another proof of your manipulation:

pb2488 as quote wrote:The conspiracy theories of the September 11, 2001 attacks are the ones that generate the most traffic on the Internet

More traffic than what? Compared to other JFK-style plots or the Tonkin Gulf that must be near zero now? All in good time...

You're a twisted ...

You want to make believe that I maintain the plot to gain some visitors? Look at the visualizations of the subject: 8161 views since February 2009 !! That's roughly 8200/31 months = 265 page views per month ... Wow what traffic !! You just made fun of yourself ... Bravo.
What generates the most traffic on the net is the ass and multimedia piracy ... and facebook ...

In short you are null and manipulative.

I think the others are right, there it was the last straw. You were suspended, you knew the sentence ... ciao!

Without your participation and your spirit of permanent contradiction, this forum will certainly only get better!
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 17/09/11, 13:48

I am flabbergasted by this observation, given the information and the material sold on econology:
That's roughly 8200/31 months = 265 page views per month ... Wow what traffic !!

not even one per hour the day !!!
I am surprised, and I see that few have my mentality and seek to learn, advice and understand !!

So, the scams on heating, the PACs at 30000 €, etc. have a good day still !!

Pb2488 continues, without the slightest doubt, imperturbable, despite precise facts that are clearly visible, to which he never responds with precision.

It gives the impression of monitoring this subject for secret services with provocations !!!
0 x