Linky meter: Operating and user manual?

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
Christophe

Re: Counter Linky: Operating and user manual?

by Christophe » 14/11/21, 12:19

No worries, you don't have to apologize!

Here you quickly understood!

You can also use the "insert in the line" button to put the images where you want in the message (I did it for you there)
0 x
FabricePaille
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by FabricePaille » 14/11/21, 12:59

Hello

Christophe wrote:
Are you talking about lite.eco but there are others?

ps: Monsieur does electric bbqs on Sundays? : Mrgreen:

From memory I had found two other sites but which are paying, and I did not visit them. Really on Lite, the fact sheets are comprehensive and informative. Of course the site offers you a paid analysis, but given the amount of free indications, there is no need to spit the money.

On weekends, the stains differ from the week: laundry, dryer, cooking (induction, oven, fryer ...), dishwasher ... here the oven in pyrolysis on Sunday. Lite is a quick way to view the bill without waiting. Between the two weeks the big difference is the installation of the thermodynamic water heater. The minus 16% is not an absolute value, but gives a visible trend within a week. And following the information on standby consumption, I did a bit of hunting, and I fell to 17%. My criticism of Lite is that it limits visibility to 2 consecutive weeks and 2 consecutive months. It is not possible to have an annual view as on the EDF Equilibre site (but you still have to be a subscriber). EDF balance which now provides an unsecured DPE vision of the house (not tried because I do not have a year of seniority).

Between Equilibre from EDF, Thermix and Lite, you can have an already satisfactory view of your electricity and energy consumption. But of course the free can not bring everything, it's just a puzzle that everyone must rebuild.

Fabrice
http://maison.electrique.free.fr/
1 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 18/11/21, 14:34

I opened my lite account ....

I have been following my drinks since Sunday noon. basically without being too surprised. I am aware of my DIY abuse (mig welding every night for a week) I also notice at first glance with fright that the power that I subscribe is 3 times higher than my consumption peaks. .. and I analyze ...

Consumption is average consumption over 30 minutes ....
I never weld for 30 minutes continuously ... but my station is single-phase
My lifting bridge (4kw three-phase memory does not run for more than 30 seconds continuously)
My compressor (3kw mono) takes 4 minutes to fill

Even the load graphs of my electric car (mono 10A) give distorted results on the subscription / actual need ratio ...

I notice that the consumption of my house "in standby" is of the order of 280W

Well yes (but it's still a personal problem for a wealthy handyman) if I take out a 6kw / h subscription I will end up with 10A maximum per phase ... And when I charge my Czero nothing else can be supplied from this phase this despite the fact that I will not consume roughly that 2500w on the house ...

I therefore deduce for the moment that lite does not do much better than the edf interface (which I have trouble using that said) and that in relation to my technical needs if I did not know what I know, I could quickly get carried away and be tempted to ask for a reduction of power which could cause me many worries ...
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
FabricePaille
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by FabricePaille » 18/11/21, 18:38

Hello

Macro wrote:I opened my lite account ....

I have been following my drinks since Sunday noon.

It takes 2 months to have a clear vision of the power. I am almost constantly under 3kw, except once a month when I am at 7 kw, generally a weekend. so me too over a week I have peaks at a third of my subscription. Not sure that this tool intended for individuals is relevant for three-phase. At home, it's not DIY that generates tips but cooking. Induction fully, it is 6800w. You add the oven and I'm supposed to graze my 9kw.
Besides, I'm surprised, I didn't know that linky was compatible with three-phase

Let 2 months pass to judge the beast. At worst, you can confirm your consumption peaks on the Enedis site.

Fabrice
0 x
Petrus
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Petrus » 18/11/21, 19:56

About three-phase linky, I allow myself to ask the question to which I did not have an answer:
Does the three-phase linky cut the juice if the subscribed power is exceeded on the total power consumed on the 3 phases?
Or it cuts if it exceeds 1/3 of the subscribed power on a phase as is the case with the mechanical circuit breaker, but which is not justified with an "intelligent" meter perfectly capable of adding the power of the 3 phases. In this case what is the tolerance?
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 18/11/21, 20:05

it cuts as soon as you have reached the authorized power on a phase ...
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 18/11/21, 20:27

Macro wrote:if I take out a 6kw / h subscription, I will end up with 10A maximum per phase ... And when I charge my Czéro, nothing else can be supplied from this phase, although I will only consume roughly 2500w on the house. ..
It suffices to better distribute the circuits on each phase.
And if you only have the three-phase bridge, you can also modify the motor with a starting capacitor, provided that it supports losing 1/3 of its power and not starting under load.
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 19/11/21, 01:58

izentrop wrote: And if you only have the three-phase bridge, you can also modify the motor with a starting capacitor, provided that it supports losing 1/3 of its power and not starting under load.

I do not only have the three-phase bridge .... But also a tire machine and a 500 liter compressor waiting to be connected in an annex ... And for the bridge .... No it will not support to lose 1/3 of its power ... and not start a bridge under load : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy: I don't know if you know the use of this kind of tool ...

But hey ... My 9kw / h subscription ... I assume it ... The bridge is not there to decorate the garage ...
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 23/05/22, 17:28

Warning: Linky counters contain starch coatings which attract... ants!

https://www.quechoisir.org/actualite-co ... s-n101064/
https://www.capital.fr/entreprises-marc ... er-1436940

beware of outdoor installations...

Enedis would have found a solution by installing new Linky no longer containing this starch in people where the meter jumps because of ants. : roll:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 24/05/22, 10:58

Enedis does more in animal abuse? (and I'm not talking about social dumping... : Mrgreen: )
0 x