Linky meter: Operating and user manual?

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
Flytox

Re: Counter Linky: Operating and user manual?

by Flytox » 01/06/21, 20:24

Christophe wrote:...
In the public report of the Court of Auditors of 2018, which dissects this first deliberation, the conditions of the operation are considered “advantageous for Enedis”, with “financing provided by the users”. [/ I]

And in 10 years will have to do the same thing again because the first Linkys will probably be out of service ...

This problem of additional costs is likely to be negligible compared to the cost of dismantling our many nuclear power plants at the end of the day. When they "finally" decide to make users pay the real cost of their dismantling, when we see the provisioning carried out very underestimated compared to the real price. Especially since this estimated cost is constantly increasing ..... as the price of the kWh nuke becomes less and less competitive ...
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
Christophe

by Christophe » 01/06/21, 20:34

It is not by adding 2 problems that the 1st Flytox is solved ... unless the 2nd completely destroys the system at the origin of the 2 problems ... Which is quite possible with dismantling ... : Mrgreen:
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 02/06/21, 10:59

Christophe wrote:A Linky meter often installed by force without consent (while we ask for consent on any website today) often without even presence (copro) ... supposedly free but that we finally have to reimburse 130 € !! It looks like a retroactive Belgian law fuck!

In commercial law, I think this is called forced sale!

Whatever. The meter is a device for manufacturers, not for individuals. It is their equipment, like the line, like the transformers, like the power stations, it is their network, they are masters of it. They want to change the counters, normal, we are no longer in the 20th century.

And one would have to be naive to believe that we would not pay the meters, at least a part. We also pay for lines, transformers, power plants, which also evolve regularly without anyone having a say except the manufacturers whose core business is and the duty to have equipment in line with the criteria. of the time.

The stupidity of the supplier will have been dismal communication and calamitous management, like talking about the cost of the meter in the budget as if it is different from the cost of transformers or that of general network control equipment. I don't understand the need to be dumber than him.
Finally, I would like to remind you that this meter is the result of the law relating to "energy transition for green growth", therefore of the government which puts its nose everywhere helped by ecofascism, in this case to give the citizen the means to control their consumption.
Last edited by Exnihiloest the 02 / 06 / 21, 11: 10, 1 edited once.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 02/06/21, 11:06

I'm not talking about the bottom but the SHAPE!

Promising free then finally getting paid ... It's swindling and manipulation!

Either we are honest from the start and we say that it will be charged or we are not! Now you can defend the scam ... free to you!
Me that makes me stack the scam of state! That's all !
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 02/06/21, 11:29

Christophe wrote:...
Promising free then finally getting paid ... It's swindling and manipulation!

I obviously do not endorse this lamentable practice. But announcing something free and then making it pay didn't go unnoticed, and it was predictable from the start.
So much more than swindling and manipulation, the impression that leaves me is that it is above all that of an abyssal stupidity, stupidity of this promise when it was necessary from the start to announce the cost.
But if the cost were announced, would not another stupidity, that of subscribers, have fought the change when we need to be able to monitor consumption and billing?
I do not know if the promise was made to circumvent possible resistance, or if it is the result of the incompetence of the decision makers. It's so big that I lean for the second possibility.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 02/06/21, 11:31

Ok so we agree on the subject!
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 02/06/21, 13:35

The financing mechanism for Linky meters was set in 2014 by the Energy Regulatory Commission (CRE). The principle is simple: the investment costs are borne almost entirely by Enedis and will be offset over time by the savings generated by the new meters.In addition to this, you need to know more about it.

... no additional cost is to be expected. "Consumers will not pay more for Linky", insisted on Tuesday the Minister for the Ecological Transition, Emmanuelle Wargon. "Enedis performs a regulated, remunerated public service mission, through a tariff for the use of electricity networks, under the control of the Energy Regulatory Commission", recalled the Minister.

For industry experts, the real question is not who pays, but whether the benefits outweigh the costs. Several reports point in this direction. In 2018, the Court of Auditors estimated that the modernization of the system would make it possible to "reduce non-technical losses", consisting of "the electricity consumed after the departure of the occupant of a dwelling and before the arrival of the occupant. following ". The meters will also make it possible to automate the readings, and no longer send personnel to the site. Billing errors should also be less frequent. In total, the gain could amount to 1 billion euros over the next four years. https://www.lesechos.fr/industrie-servi ... ky-1319915
So ?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 02/06/21, 13:59

So ? It's simple it's "Turn around you're going to smell nothing! I put a lot of petroleum jelly!"
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 02/06/21, 16:25

Well, we knew it from the start !!

When we had solar in partial autonomy and we replace your disk meter with this one, all the more : Twisted:
This is your case ?
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 02/06/21, 17:06

izentrop wrote:Well, we knew it from the start !!

What? That was pointless shit? That it was going to cost an arm? What were WE going to pay anyway? That the state is laughing at us and making our friends "work" with our circles? What do you like it?
1 x