Linky meter: Operating and user manual?

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
Petrus
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

Re: Counter Linky: Operating and user manual?

by Petrus » 17/12/18, 23:43

Simple logical deduction.
It would be naive to believe that encravates in defense will give up the mountain of cash that represents the continuous profiling of 35 million homes for reasons of ethics and respect of users.
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 18/12/18, 09:28

The daily consumption data do not provide any information about the type of electrical device used, we can just make assumptions, so I deduce a kind of conspiracy theory : Wink:
0 x
Petrus
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Petrus » 18/12/18, 17:23

We can still deduce a lot of things by observing the load curve:
-Time of presence at home
-Estimation of hot water consumption (if electric balloon)
-Food mode (a peak of conso 2-3kw at meal times it is noticeable)
-Frequency of meals (if electric cooking mode)

And certainly many other things I did not think of.
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 18/12/18, 17:56

Pétrus, you write:
And certainly many other things I did not think of.

Like, for example, recharging the battery of your VE? : Mrgreen: A special taxation of this kind of use is not a sight of the mind: it had been envisaged to adapt a second gas meter dedicated to the refilling of the tank (via a compressor) in a configuration which, sealed at departure, never saw the light of day. But, in the case of electricity, there is no need for a second meter: a simple detection is enough ...
2 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 18/12/18, 19:36

Ahmed wrote:Like, for example, recharging the battery of your VE? : Mrgreen: A special taxation of this kind of use is not a view of the mind: .......... But in the case of electricity, there is no need for a second meter : a simple detection is enough ...

Yes, finally looking in the file of gray cards is even simpler ... ..

Admittedly, the imagination of tax collectors is unlimited, however I do not think (I could be wrong) that electricity is subject to differential taxation according to the use made of it. And we have seen a parallel thread that even with a very significant fleet of electric vehicles, national consumption would increase "only" by 12/15%, so not much because it would take at least 20 years to get there.

In short, that taxes on electricity increase, it is possible, they increase depending on the use I believe little.
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 18/12/18, 19:45

Yes, finally looking in the file of gray cards is even simpler ... ..

Of course, but for taxation to be a function of the amount of energy, it is insufficient ...
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 18/12/18, 23:53

By the way, the linky of the video is a CPl G1, old model installed in 2015. CanardPC did the autopsy of CPl-G3 in 2016 https://www.cpchardware.com/linky-fanta ... realites/2 I have already given the link in the pages of this topic

This page https://www.cpchardware.com/linky-fanta ... ealites/5/ gives you reason, Petrus but the Cnil has made it less interesting to exploit
Technically, Linky allows the transmission of information permanently, but the CNIL decided to limit the minimum duration between each measurement to 10 minutes.

Enedis promises that our data remains private and we can not authorize their registration
These data are not visible to anyone unless expressly authorized by you. The authorization will trigger their saving in the information system of Enedis to constitute a history beyond 5 months.

Less details
Only you can interpret your consumption curve because only you know your electrical equipment and your uses.

However, if this data does not interest you, you can now ask us not to record the consumption curve.

Enedis will stop recording when your meter becomes communicating.

To refuse the registration of my consumption curve, I inform below the number of my Delivery Point https://espace-client-particuliers.ened ... teur-linky
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 02/01/19, 13:43

Another article on Linky:

0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/08/19, 13:55

https://www.francetvinfo.fr/sante/envir ... 58663.html

Withdrawal of Linky meters: "a very clear victory on the scientific and legal level"

The 121 plaintiff's lawyer describes the symptoms of his clients, who won a legal battle against Enedis on Tuesday.

The High Court of Tours demanded the withdrawal of 13 Linky meters installed in private homes for medical reasons, Tuesday July 30. More than 120 plaintiffs in the Center region had taken Enedis to court, 108 were dismissed, and 13 were therefore successful. It is "a very clear victory on the scientific and legal level" welcomed on franceinfo Arnaud Durand, lawyer of the 121 plaintiffs. "It is time for Enedis to change its posture," he added.

(...)
1 x
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by moinsdewatt » 16/01/21, 23:11

Linky: Enedis installs the 30 millionth meter

AFP published on Jan 15, 2021

Enedis is preparing to install the 30 millionth Linky on Saturday and will have completed the deployment of smart meters as planned at the end of the year, said Marianne Laigneau, president of the distribution network manager, on Friday.

"Today we are at 80%, 4 out of 5 households have Linky, that represents 30 million meters installed and we will be at the end of 2021, which has always been announced as the end of the program, at 35 million meters" , she said in an interview with AFP.

"This, despite the delays that we may have had because of the Covid and especially the confinement. We have been able to mobilize to catch up with them," she continued, also stressing the respect of the budget of some 4 billion d 'euros of investments.

The end of 2021 will mark the end of the mass deployment. By this date, nearly 90% of French households will then be equipped and the installations will then continue on the fly.

According to Enedis, the meter is now better perceived - while it has raised concerns about privacy or exposure to electromagnetic fields, which have sometimes resulted in litigation.

The health crisis has reinforced the attraction for the anise-green meter, according to Ms. Laigneau: "the French saw that we did not go to their homes to read their meters, make them commissioning, power increases, even troubleshooting ... "

Linky indeed allows remote interventions, at lower costs, and should also encourage energy savings with better knowledge of individual consumption.

Enedis is financed by the tariff for the use of public electricity networks (Turpe) paid by consumers via their electricity bills.

The regulator recently announced a probable next increase in this tariff with "average tariff increases of 1,57% per year for RTE and 1,39% per year for Enedis, i.e. an increase of around 15 euros in the annual bill from an individual by 2024 ".

This is a "very moderate" increase, estimated Marianne Laigneau. Future investments must allow "ecological transition" - with the rise of renewables and electric vehicles - "but we are also aware that the price of electricity is a sensitive subject", she underlined.

https://www.connaissancedesenergies.org ... eur-210115
0 x