Linky installation on a wooden board: poor workmanship with risk of fire and endangering the life of others!

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
Remundo

Re: Linky improperly installed on a plank or wooden support with risk of fire! React!

by Remundo » 22/06/21, 16:45

Enedis doesn't give a damn about steaks

Linky's objective is to eliminate meter reading personnel and automate billing.

This at first.

But I think that in a second step, the Linky will be a powerful tool for the taxation of electricity, and I am thinking in particular of that of transport ... in other words that of recharging electric vehicles.

when the price of kWh will be multiplied by 3 or 4 on the pretext that it is used to move a car, some will have pain in the derch ... this is exactly what currently exists on 1L of gasoline, which wholesale costs 40-50 € ct to be produced / delivered, and charged 1,4-1,6 € at the pump.

As for endangering the lives of others ... with 80% nuclear energy, that has not been a blocking decision criterion for a long time ...

this is what world we live in.
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Linky improperly installed on a plank or wooden support with risk of fire! React!

by Exnihiloest » 22/06/21, 21:15

Remundo wrote:...
Linky's objective is to eliminate meter reading personnel and automate billing.

Excellent objective, which alone justifies the project.
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 22/06/21, 21:18

Christophe wrote:...
An installation must be up to standard, period, I have nothing to worry about their deployment times and their internal or external shenanigans!
A fire risk from a non-standardized installation endangers the life of others! That's all there is to say ...

A completely normative and completely secure philosophy. Or an anti-Enedis pretext?
In both cases: blah.
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 22/06/21, 21:24

Exnihiloest wrote:A completely normative and completely secure philosophy. Or an anti-Enedis pretext?

Well of course, no standards, no security, no precautionary principle, no social coverage, no ecology, no distribution of wealth but the law of the strongest and the freedom to do anything and everything as long as we have infinite growth, in short ... Let's go cheerfully! You are more and more crazy my poor. :(
1 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 22/06/21, 21:27

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:...
Well of course, no standards, no security, no precautionary principle, no social coverage, no ecology, no distribution of wealth but the law of the strongest and the freedom to do anything and everything as long as we have infinite growth, in short ... Let's go cheerfully! You are more and more crazy my poor. :(

Between that and eco-fascism, there is no photo, fool.
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 22/06/21, 21:36

Neo-liberal fascism exists and is losing us, eco-fascism is a fantasy. Indeed there is no photo, but if one day there were Khmer-Greens, people like you will have actively participated in their birth.
1 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 22/06/21, 21:54

Remundo wrote:But I think that in a second step, the Linky will be a powerful tool for the taxation of electricity, and I am thinking in particular of that of transport ... in other words that of recharging electric vehicles.
when the price of kWh will be multiplied by 3 or 4 on the pretext that it is used to move a car, some will have pain in the derch ... this is exactly what currently exists on 1L of gasoline, which wholesale costs 40-50 € ct to be produced / delivered, and charged 1,4-1,6 € at the pump.

I don't think it is. That the taxation of electricity evolves, it is quite possible, but that there is a differentiation of price by use, that seems unrealistic to me.
Initially, fiscally, it will be easier to gradually cancel the aid for the purchase of an EV. We will see later.
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 22/06/21, 22:09

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:... Indeed there is no photo, but if one day there were Khmer-Greens, people like you will have actively participated in their birth.

We know this thesis both of sexism, reproaching the woman for her attitude to excuse a rape, and of fascism, reproaching the Jews for their attitude to justify anti-Semitism.
Rots, I have known others.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 22/06/21, 22:16

Exnihiloest wrote:
Christophe wrote:...
An installation must be up to standard, period, I have nothing to worry about their deployment times and their internal or external shenanigans!
A fire risk from a non-standardized installation endangers the life of others! That's all there is to say ...

A completely normative and completely secure philosophy. Or an anti-Enedis pretext?

Are you ever tired of your own bullshit? Can we see your Linky's picture?
1 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 22/06/21, 22:18

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:, people like you will have actively participated in their birth.

The deeply retarded are sterile, aren't they? : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
1 x