Linky: hoaxes and fakes circulating on the Internet!

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Linky: hoaxes and fakes circulating on the Internet!

by izentrop » 03/02/20, 16:47

GuyGadebois wrote:Just as who?
Ha! well, it does not seem clear to you? well that the one who stole the video of course : Mrgreen:
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 03/02/20, 16:50

izentrop wrote:
GuyGadebois wrote:Just as who?
Ha! well, it does not seem clear to you? well that the one who stole the video of course : Mrgreen:

I never asked that question, Izy ... Not screwed up to post a correct message? : Cheesy:
Otherwise, I searched and not once did I find that Christophe Tétard was closely or indirectly associated with free energy, any more than I found any trace of any plot in his statements.
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 03/02/20, 17:28

GuyGadebois wrote:not once did I find that Christophe Tétard was directly or indirectly associated with free energy
Open your eyes my pov'Guy https://actu.fr/ile-de-france/pontoise_ ... 89427.html 8)
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 03/02/20, 17:35

izentrop wrote:
GuyGadebois wrote:not once did I find that Christophe Tétard was directly or indirectly associated with free energy
Open your eyes my pov'Guy https://actu.fr/ile-de-france/pontoise_ ... 89427.html 8)

Yes and?
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 03/02/20, 18:33

izentrop wrote:Open your eyes my pov'Guy

Would you question the scientific rigor of the Val d'Oise Gazette?

"While working on a nuclear reactor in his apartment, Christophe Tetard, a 31-year-old Conflan, would have made a hell of a discovery."
1 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 03/02/20, 18:51

sicetaitsimple wrote:

"While working on a nuclear reactor in his apartment, Christophe Tetard, a 31-year-old Conflan, would have made a hell of a discovery."

No doubt, Izy is right, it's a plot *.

* And not the journalist who understood nothing and wrote anything.
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 03/02/20, 21:49

izentrop wrote:

"I realized that objects, which normally are not magnetizable, were attracted by the cables of my reactor", explains Tétard.
"Without a magnetic field, I manage to make objects move. So I invented a new type of electricity".

Why is that" ? Anyone see a logical connection between the two propositions ?!

Any current creates a magnetic field, which it does not seem to know. If the current is variable, in the case of an alternating current, the magnetic field induces currents in the metals crossed by its flux. These currents also create a magnetic field which will oppose the first, and therefore opposite forces will be exerted between the two sources of the magnetic fields.

Either this Christophe Tétard has re-invented what everyone, working in the electrical field, has known since the 19th century, or he fabricates it because he seems to have a bloated ego.

I continued my research and there the gag exceeds the imagination. The gugus is referenced in a paper relating to the Lépine competition of 2012 with for invention:
"The stand-alone charger is the first charger to use free energy. The development of this machine is aimed at marketing all over the world."
http://www.connecting-sponsors.fr/pdfs/ ... lepine.pdf

This paper is a heap of nonsense (read the pdf), especially page 7. No wonder we didn't hear about it after the Lépine 2012 competition.
In addition, this shot of the batteries which self-recharge while supplying a payload, I have seen it many times in the so-called "free energy" movement of the Anglo-Saxon world, where some pontificant gurus present miracle machines like this one in front of neophites or enthusiastic but ignorant tinkerers who will spend time and money to duplicate the machine, but also skeptical engineers who by acquired conscience will do the same, without of course never succeeding neither one nor the other. So our "inventor" is also a plagiarist.

The icing on the cake, we learn on page 8 that his godfather is Léon-Raoul Hatem. He is an old man but no more gifted than the other, whose "superunitary" machine I had looked at that he presented to us a few years ago (therefore which produces more than it consumes, well -he). Its device was very simple: a succession of motors connected to each other by magnetic gears:

The motors being of a certain power given by the manufacturer and only the first one making turn the others, then one multiplies their nominal power by the number of motor minus one, and one has the proof of the multiplication of energy! : roll: : Lol:
Power measurements under load, Raoul he doesn't know.
Last edited by Exnihiloest the 03 / 02 / 20, 21: 53, 1 edited once.
2 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 03/02/20, 21:53

They are crazy to have given him 1 million euros for an induction charger!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/02/20, 00:58

sicetaitsimple wrote:

: Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

Very good this one!
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 02/03/20, 19:50

Ay, I have my Linky !!!
0 x