Linky: hoaxes and fakes circulating on the Internet!

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
Petrus
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

Re: Linky: hoaxes and fakes circulating on the Internet!

by Petrus » 25/02/19, 19:17

The concern around the airwaves comes from the USA where the communicating meters send the data in chain by radio waves.

sicetaitsimple wrote:I have never seen an article (but I do not see everything) saying "with Linky (it was already the case before with certain meters) you will have access to your maximum consumption and perhaps you will be able, by possibly doing a few small gestures, switch to a lower subscription ".

Weird right?

It is however written in the scan shared by PVresistif: The operation is free for 1 year from the installation of the linky (limited to 2 increases and only 1 decrease).
Why only 1 drop? It is clear that it is the increase in the subscription which is favored.

PS: 3 messages following sicetaitsimple, enedis therefore pays for the number of message posted : Wink:
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 25/02/19, 20:04

Petrus wrote:
PS: 3 messages following sicetaitsimple, enedis therefore pays for the number of message posted : Wink:

It's possible, I don't know, but in my case it's more because I have a slow brain ..... 8)

And to be more serious, it's true that I tire of seeing guys come to cry national scandal for their little problem that they can perfectly solve by taking each other's hands, and at worst by paying 20 € more per year .

When in addition the same on another thread begins to tell anything about petroleum, it confirms my opinion.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/08/19, 13:58

This one is not a fake:

Even if the "disturbances" are very subjective ... : Mrgreen:
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 06/08/19, 00:58

Christophe wrote:This one is not a fake
but OK ! : Mrgreen:
This decision is based in particular on several medical certificates drawn up by a certain professor Dominique Belpomme, a recognized oncologist who has specialized in electrosensitivity for several years now.

What the decision rendered by the Tours court does not say is that this doctor is controversial to say the least. In February 2018, the Council of the Order of Doctors filed a complaint against him, on the grounds that since 2009, he had received thousands of patients in the Parisian clinic Alleray-Labrouste, and diagnosed them with “electrohypersensitivity” - some of which are linked to the Linky meter - a syndrome widely discussed by the scientific community, even if the World Health Organization (WHO) recognizes the symptoms of electro-sensitive drugs as real, without making a causal link with it. exposure to waves. According to our information, Professor Belpomme was sentenced to a simple warning in July 2018, which prompted the Bar Council to appeal last September: “the procedure is still under way,” we were told. - we specified.

In addition, two medical certificates paid by the complainants before the Tours court are based on a medical examination called “encephaloscan” to contraindicate the installation of a Linky meter. Now it turns out that this medical examination - which consists in using a device to measure the pulsations in the brain of a patient to diagnose, or not, a sensitivity to waves - has an efficacy which is not scientifically proven, d 'after the Council of the Order of Physicians. On the other hand, the encephaloscan has never been recognized by Health Insurance or the High Health Authority ... https://www.capital.fr/economie-politiq ... rs-1346387
https://www.pseudo-sciences.org/Dominiq ... -la-plaque
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 06/08/19, 12:06

And a few days before the Nanterre court dismissed more than 400 users of Linky ...

sources:

https://www.clubic.com/energie-renouvel ... ogies.html
https://www.20minutes.fr/justice/257656 ... es-justice

Go figure! : Mrgreen:
Nanterre: More than 400 anti-Linky rejected in court

HYPERSENSIBILITY The Nanterre court found that there was no evidence of a causal link between their pathology and the exposure to Linky meters

The Nanterre regional court dismissed several hundred plaintiffs who demanded the removal or non-installation of the Linky meter at their home.

The remedies against the Linky counter follow one another at a frantic pace but are not alike. Friday, August 2, the tribunal de grande instance of Nanterre dismissed 457 people who asked for the meter to be removed from their home or who did not want it to be installed in their home. The judge refused to take into account the medical argument, unlike that of the TGI of Tours, which had ruled on 13 complainants the previous week.

I wonder which of the 2 judgments will make jurisprudence ... Uh but but but ??? Isn't the 2nd just "illegal" since it should benefit from the jurisprudence of the 1st ?? Good bin, there is more than to appeal and invoke this ...
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 07/08/19, 10:54

Justice is anything but "righteous". Or "square".

So basing an opinion on court decisions is risky to say the least. It is a human theater where such a loud-mouthed lawyer will clear a guilty by "lack of evidence" or for "formal defects" (see the lawyers who cleared the drivers because the radar was not calibrated , or that the police officer who issued the ticket was not the one who observed and other legal tips ...). And such a prosecutor will convict an innocent ...

Not to mention the fact that there are different rights: civil law (damages), criminal law (fines, imprisonment) ... You can be found innocent in criminal proceedings and sentenced in civil proceedings ...

Two crimes are not tried the same way in two different places.

Justice is one of the most beautiful human constructions. Kind of like democracy. It's the best we've done, if not the worst!

So arguing about a "scientific" fact on the basis of court decisions seems futile to me to say the least!

I like this valve of I do not remember who about Mitterrand and his two "lawyers" who surrounded him all his life: "Mitterrand to Badinter for the law and Dumas for the twisted!"

And I wonder, in the jumble of electromagnetic waves that surround us (TNT, GSM, resequences reserves for the military, Great Waves / FM, CB, connected devices of all kinds, Wifi) how we can escape from the ones and be allergic to ... Linky! If not in his head.

Too bad Enedis does not have enough humor to install dummy Linky in electro-sensitive, and await the trial. I find that the director of Enedis dramatically lacks humor !!! It is still not complicated to spot, on the net, a large number of activists against; it is not complicated to put empty boxes - I would put a teddy bear inside and of course, a Casio calculator which would simulate consumption so that the figures move and the diodes flash ... We would know quickly ... We can also stash LInky in old counters, because I guess these people are not asking to be unplugged? Because if they put PV, they will eat a little more waves with the inverters, etc ...)
1 x
Did67

by Did67 » 07/08/19, 11:00

Christophe wrote:
I wonder which of the 2 judgments will make jurisprudence ... Uh but but but ??? Isn't the 2nd just "illegal" since it should benefit from the jurisprudence of the 1st ?? Good bin, there is more than to appeal and invoke this ...

There are two aspects in the case law:

a) there is a hierarchy in the law; and these are "superior" decisions (Court of Cassation, etc.), which in a way set the "la" in terms of the interpretation of a text;

b) all this if there is no cacophony between various decisions; that is to say, if a certain number of decisions go in the same direction ... The notion of case law implies that the decisions are coherent; otherwise, precisely, there is no jurisprudence and the one who will have obtained an unfavorable decision, will appeal, at the level above, to be right on the grounds that another had it; and there, in fact, the superior decision will make "jurisprudence".

We are not there.

I believe Enedis appealed ...

I forgot to say it, but justice is also a theater, therefore a highly publicized universe today. So a "show"!
1 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 07/08/19, 12:37

Too bad Enedis does not have enough humor to install dummy Linky in electro-sensitive, and await the trial. I find that the director of Enedis dramatically lacks humor !!! It is still not complicated to spot, on the net, a large number of activists against; it is not complicated to put empty boxes - I would put a teddy bear inside and of course, a Casio calculator which would simulate consumption so that the figures move and the diodes flash ... We would know quickly ... We can also stash LInky in old counters, because I guess these people are not asking to be unplugged? Because if they put PV, they will eat a little more waves with the inverters, etc ...)
The idea is not bad although unrealistic. The problem with this sensitivity is that it cannot be measured as another allergy, such as pollen or peanuts, to which the majority of individuals are not sensitive, but which can be fatal, even in tiny doses in some allergensensitive. However, these allergies can be checked with specific tests, but not, to date, by measures valid for the average citizen only.
However, the indicated court does not have the scientific competence to judge it and their only non-pollution criterion comes from the polluters themselves. Judge and party at the same time it is neither serious nor credible.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
thibr
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by thibr » 07/08/19, 18:47

it is well known at the level of the relay antennas for the telephone, the symptoms appear with the installation of the antenna regardless of its date of commissioning :(
1 x
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 08/08/19, 09:49

Just to testify that the Linky is indeed a great SCAM for the consumer.
In an apartment newly equipped with linky, I started up some greedy devices and the linky cut while the circuit breaker saw no problem.

Solution tampering with the buttons of the linky installed in a wardrobe in the common which is .... locked. : Mrgreen:
Another solution is to trip the installation, wait a little (a few seconds), reset the circuit breaker and off you go.
then reset the clocks, oven or other, on time ...

The linky has absolutely no tolerance on the maximum current, which forces you to switch to the higher subscription.

In case of refusal of the change in linky, a person will have to continue to move to read the meter and EDF will charge for the movement (how much?), While this service was included in the invoices previously.

Or else you have to take the higher subscription to be quiet. (pay more too)

The client loses financially, whatever he does. : Evil:

Do not be fooled, the transition to linky will be smoothly slid into everyone's invoices, despite the elimination of jobs that those who came to read the meters.

I tried with a magnet the blow presented by oli 80, I feel an attraction of the magnet but it was unfortunately too weak to engage the relay (large magnet, but ferrite, not neodymium ...)
0 x
whatever.
We will try the 3 posts per day max