Linky installation on a wooden board: poor workmanship with risk of fire and endangering the life of others!

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Linky badly installed on board or wooden support? React before it's too late?

by GuyGadebois » 02/12/19, 22:33

izentrop wrote:It will not prevent the fire of the wood panel, if no other modification.

And I thought that asbestos was an effective insulator. What an ignoramus I do.
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Linky badly installed on board or wooden support? React before it's too late?

by izentrop » 02/12/19, 22:44

GuyGadebois wrote:And I thought that asbestos was an effective insulator. What an ignoramus I do.
I "spoke" about it here electricity-electronics-informatics / linky-mal-install-on-board-or-medium-Wood-REACT-before-that he-not-be-too-late-t16204-10.html # p373583
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 02/12/19, 23:27

izentrop wrote:
GuyGadebois wrote:And I thought that asbestos was an effective insulator. What an ignoramus I do.
I "spoke" about it here electricity-electronics-informatics / linky-mal-install-on-board-or-medium-Wood-REACT-before-that he-not-be-too-late-t16204-10.html # p373583

Thank you, but that's where you talk about asbestos?
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 03/12/19, 00:37

Ok I had not grasped the joke, I'm long to relax. : Mrgreen:
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 03/12/19, 01:10

Christophe wrote:It was just to show that LOW power electronics can catch fire or catch fire in their environment ... that's it!
Enedis is formal, internal meter failure can not cause fire out of the box
Enedis refutes the direct responsibility for its product. "Linky meters do not catch fire. All the analyzes carried out during incidents of electrical origin, occurred in houses equipped with a Linky meter, have demonstrated it, one says at the headquarters of the electricity distributor. Like all the electrical materials that Ennedis installs at its customers' sites, such as circuit breakers or electrical panels, the meters are tested, certified and approved to meet the high technical standards and safety requirements. " https://www.lepoint.fr/economie/la-saga ... 123_28.php
Yes I know I weigh a ton at least, so I'm heavy : Twisted:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 03/12/19, 17:56

izentrop wrote:Enedis is formal, internal meter failure can not cause fire out of the box

Yes..as well installed and properly used!

izentrop wrote: Enedis refutes the direct responsibility for its product. "Linky meters do not catch fire. All the analyzes carried out during incidents of electrical origin, occurred in houses equipped with a Linky meter, have demonstrated it, one says at the headquarters of the electricity distributor.

Yeah, if they say it's true!

Edf also certifies that the nuclear does not pollute and that the dismantling will be financed on own funds ... Mouaaahh!

izentrop wrote: meters are tested, certified and certified to meet high technical standards and safety requirements "

Equipment is certified and approved when it follows an installation procedure! And the procedure is not me who PONDUE is ERDF, the ancestor of ENEDIS! What's your concern? Do you want to defend electricians who put the lives of others in danger?

izentrop wrote: Yes I know I weigh a ton at least, so I'm heavy : Twisted:

You feel the 10 tons already there! : Mrgreen:
0 x
bhermes2012
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by bhermes2012 » 12/11/20, 13:35

Bonjour à tous

Having a wooden plate and edenis wishing to put the linky meter. I noticed edenis as well as my EDF supplier.
They refuse the change of plate where I would have to make a request to change the place of the meter which will be billed to me over 400 euros.
I do not want to change the place counter but just have a plate that is not made of wood. The meter located in the basement with gas nearby
What do you recommend ? Do I have to pay the 400 euros?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 12/11/20, 13:36

Installation example LINKY improper carried out at the end of August 2020 in a small copro... apparently some still have not understood the rules ...

20200904_133929.jpg
20200904_133929.jpg (80.13 KB) Viewed times 2527
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 12/11/20, 13:38

bhermes2012 wrote:Bonjour à tous

Having a wooden plate and edenis wishing to put the linky meter. I noticed edenis as well as my EDF supplier.
They refuse the change of plate where I would have to make a request to change the place of the meter which will be billed to me over 400 euros.
I do not want to change the place counter but just have a plate that is not made of wood. The meter located in the basement with gas nearby
What do you recommend ? Do I have to pay the 400 euros?

You don't have to pay anything, the installation must be done within the standards. Point bar.

The installer does not necessarily have to replace the wooden plate but in this case he must put the fireproof box presented above in this subject

Something that was not done, for example, in the photo I just posted. : Evil:
0 x
bhermes2012
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by bhermes2012 » 12/11/20, 14:06

Thank you for your comeback .
But the person from Edenis who came refused. She would like to pose directly on the wooden counter.
And we told ourselves that we wished not. EDF had told us that the plate would be changed.
Except that by reminding them that it is edenis or EDF the two return the ball. I spent a lot of time on the phone to be told it's like that or I pay for a change. So I don't know what to do. Is there an obligation to have the linky counter?
Thank you
0 x