LED lighting

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
Flytox

by Flytox » 02/11/14, 11:34

About dominance blue lighting, comfort, reading light reading before falling asleep ... and this study:

http://news.autoplus.fr/news/1460801/so ... rmissement
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
dede2002
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by dede2002 » 02/11/14, 11:50

Hello,

There are LED bulbs with an integrated circuit to operate 10V 30V, intensity adapts to provide the same power.
I bought those here:

ampoule-leds.fr/ampoule-led-g4-18-smd-5050-cylindrique-360degres-blanc-day-light-1030v-p-2977.html

I placed in long car driving lamps, it illuminates well!
Not to ride, to enlighten my yard and my garage.
Under 12V I measured power 3W.
There are also projectors for construction machines that adapt to 12V or 24V voltage (10V to 28V).
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 02/11/14, 12:15

Flytox wrote:About dominance blue lighting, comfort, reading light reading before falling asleep ... and this study:

the remarks on the usefulness of the blue light is interressante and will deserve to open another topic

but I find it absurd to speak to illuminate the driver with a light blue halo: for good visibility it especially should never illuminate the interior of the cabin

if you have to put the blue it should be put in the lighthouse should the main lighting is blue ... he should also think about it for public lighting

the ideal would be to have led powerful lighthouse rich blue ... but the danger for those coming in the opposite direction

the most powerful lighthouse would be a good idea if everyone were also
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 02/11/14, 12:21

chatelot16 wrote:
Flytox wrote:About dominance blue lighting, comfort, reading light reading before falling asleep ... and this study:

the remarks on the usefulness of the blue light is interressante and will deserve to open another topic

but I find it absurd to speak to illuminate the driver with a light blue halo: for good visibility it especially should never illuminate the interior of the cabin

if you have to put the blue it should be put in the lighthouse should the main lighting is blue ... he should also think about it for public lighting

the ideal would be to have led powerful lighthouse rich blue ... but the danger for those coming in the opposite direction

the most powerful lighthouse would be a good idea if everyone were also

blue lighting of the dashboard is the first easy thing to do

it makes me want to do as a color difference between code and high beam if the full lighthouse was much bluer than the code it would help avoid a stay in full light because we believe in code
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 02/11/14, 15:15

chatelot16 wrote:

And by the way, nuisance (insomnia or exactly delay sleep onset) LED screens, even if we do not perceive their blue tone, all our aircraft displays including our teens are customary.

Simple "blue anti-ray" glasses (therefore orange) cancel the effect ...

see study by the Basel University Hospital (reported in "Special Envoy")
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 02/11/14, 17:56

Oh I did not know: Good pick Flytox this study, I filed it in my file! ;-)

Other than that, "the night is made to sleep"always told me my uncle Image
(Not to hang behind a screen, so there!) Image Image

chatelot16 wrote:

[...] I find absurd to talk to illuminate the driver with a light blue halo: for good visibility it especially should never illuminate the interior of the cabin

There is really absolutely NO study - of this order - that can be described as absurd (in terms of reducing the first cause of death on highways ... all the less).

By the way from what I understand, a "HALO" would not "illuminate the cockpit"But a very dim light does absolutely not annoying by night!

dede2002 wrote:Hello,

There are LED bulbs with an integrated circuit to operate 10V 30V, intensity adapts to provide the same power.
I bought those where [xxx] I placed in long car driving lamps, it illuminates well!
Not to ride, to enlighten my yard and my garage.

Attention, not all LEDs are "dimables"and watch out for the diameter of the cables (which must be large, it must be calculated accordingly) ...

By against 30 watts of lighting for a few lumen 250 is shabby (from them). And more it costs for a switching transformer-inverter which will cost more than the LED. And it's really not a good idea with outdoor humidity, condensation, dew point and rainfall, this equipment - to be sure it has to be certified IP67 minimum - and if it 's not in case of fire or electrical shock (for example), the insurance companies may use this excuse not to hand the wallet (and even turn against the one who realized the installation if it there is damage to others ... it can become criminal this kind of initiative, and finish in corrections ...)

dede2002 wrote:Under 12V I measured power 3W.
There are also projectors for construction machines that adapt to 12V or 24V voltage (10V to 28V).

That's much, much better neighbor and it is safe ...

And you can also support éconologie.com 20W to € 48 is cheaper than hard-discounter Aldi on * !
* https://www.econologie.com/shop/ampoules-led-c-90

Otherwise in our area are also among the Perillat Acacias, it seems to me (LED projos site for the outside 220V and also in Landi, a 30W to cheap stock ...)

chatelot16 wrote:the remarks on the usefulness of the blue light is interressante and will deserve to open another topic

In this case the title is "open" and it is therefore absolutely not HS, sorry (or you have to change the title and we never finish).

It's funny this propensity that some have, to this reflection as soon as beyond the scope of their opinion (and I do not say it specifically for Chatelot of course, who always remain very moderate and okay ...) .

* (Although the master sitting posture is sometimes a Zouave) : Mrgreen:
0 x
dede2002
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by dede2002 » 03/11/14, 07:28

Obamot wrote:...
Attention, not all LEDs are "dimables"and watch out for the diameter of the cables (which must be large, it must be calculated accordingly) ...

By against 30 watts of lighting for a few lumen 250,

3 watts, not 30 watts!

it therefore 250 mA carried by the cable 1.5mm2, secured by fuses, powered by batteries and a solar panel.

I hope I reassured you ..., have a nice day!
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 03/11/14, 13:02

In time for me! Image ... I have to stop the fumette I compared with halogen!

By against 3W it really makes you much lighting that? I have a bed lamp that does this LED is already a little bit ... So to illuminate a yard : Shock:
0 x
RégsB
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by RégsB » 03/11/14, 13:39

Hello,

In my case (and given that we can create the atmosphere we want without it being harmful to the eyes) it will never be more than daylight LEDs at 6 K. The other huge advantage they represent is the fight against depressive states. With this lighting, we have the impression that "it's summer" all year round inside the household, no need to buy light therapy panels:
http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luminoth%C3%A9rapie

6500 K is rather seen as a blue light:

http://www.zestress.com/services/lumino ... cheter.php
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 04/11/14, 09:53

The ° Kelvin (K) measured a thermocolorimeter not just those perceived by our eyes!

We perceive the blue lighte not even to 8% of the other colors of the spectrum ...
RégsB wrote:Hello,

In my case (and given that we can create the atmosphere we want without it being harmful to the eyes) it will never be more than daylight LEDs at 6 K. The other huge advantage they represent is the fight against depressive states. With this lighting, we have the impression that "it's summer" all year round inside the household, no need to buy light therapy panels:
http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luminoth%C3%A9rapie

6500 K is rather seen as a blue light:

http://www.zestress.com/services/lumino ... cheter.php

Well then the spectral line of mercury of the tubes of your link would thus be even "bluer" since it is expressed in the 435,8 nm?!?!

It would be wise not to take piecemeal information from a blog ...

What are we talking about in your link? Concentrated and condensed light of 10'000 lux received in full pear with luminous tubes (and not of LED lighting on the ceiling ...)! : Shock:

And here we speak of LED lighting to break everything to 2'800 lm, a light that is inevitably reflected on all kinds of surfaces ...
It makes a big difference with regard to the intrinsic sensitivity of our eye.

The human eye distinguishes the light differently than a meter in Kelvin ...!

Six orpt million cones which our eye tellpdare and are divided:

- Cones "red"Sensitive to rays around 565 nm and represent 64% of them!

- Cones "green"Sensitive to rays around 535 nm and represent 32%

- Cones "blue"Sensitive to radiation around 430 nm and only represent THAT 2 to 7% of them !!!

In addition, your link clearly states:

"SAD" So that's what I was talking about ...

This is why the advanced photographic sensors of digital reflex cameras are not just in RGB, but in RGB (Red Green Cyan Blue, called the "advanced Bayer matrix") and why an additional blue-green channel? Simply because, given the configuration of the cones in our eyes, the blues and blues-greens are gradations that are difficult for the human eye to reproduce ... (source: Wiki):

Fuji has its own system, which also takes into account the configuration of the eye:

So if we take a correct picture that reflects it, you come across this:

Moreover, if we consider that LED lighting is greenish in the edges, although the center was 6'500 K, in total we will be closer to 6'250 K ...

But then ... The MOST important is "educate its visual perception"to enter "His own understanding of what" white & neutral "light means to you", compared to his feeling! And that can be a very quick assessment for some and take years for others ...

Because some people mistakenly think that the light of a flash at 6 K is a light "Cold", while she is"neutral", and this just because to their personal taste she is not a"warm light"...

The light is like the jazz sound, a world where sounds, like the light: not just those / that is believed to perceive at first ...

Those who have already had to sign a contractual document (scala or copyproof-chromalin) in the "Graphic Arts" industry know something about it ... (Those who calibrate the colors of the entire graphic chain from screens to even better printers!)
: Mrgreen:
0 x