IA: Google analyzes and describes images automatically

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
Rare_Bird
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Rare_Bird » 23/01/15, 07:19

Hello!

I never ventured without the Darknet for me.

Google is the spy who likes everyone, under the guise of generally practical applications: google backups, maps, gmail ... we give them access to our data.
Experience with your laptop: https://maps.google.com/locationhistory/b/0
Google's history records your positions for a month, without you necessarily knowing it. Apart from serving amnesiacs, I do not see the point in keeping this information. Know it, you are tracked.

It is clear that Google is trying to control everything and given the resources they are putting into R&D, they will be there almost in a few years.
Rumor has it that they will launch soon their telecommunication network, cheaper and more efficient of course. They are everywhere !
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 23/01/15, 09:07

Rare_Bird wrote:Hello!

I never ventured without the Darknet for me.

Google is the spy who likes everybody,

The verb entuber would be more correct! Honestly I do not think they like anyone, do not dream!

Rare_Bird wrote:under cover of applications usually quite practical: google backups, maps, gmail ... we give them access to our data.

No, but it's not going well?

Rare_Bird wrote:Experience with your mobile

What next! I went out of my way to never give my name or any contact details and even less my cell phone to these unfaithful dogs! (Way to speak eh, but there ...) And you would have to give them his number "to do an experiment", fun ...! Image

They too, they give themselves a bad dog to loot our private data, making you believe in all the bends that you can not continue your registration without giving your laptop to identify you, while they are pure trappings to identify everyone by going over the laws of our respective countries! I am also very surprised that no one has rebelled against it! For my part I have nothing to hide but I make a question of principle.

But give my private info - whatever they are to these swindlers of the N $ A - as well via FaceMerde as You-I-you-Tube-Goo-Geule, it NEVER!

Do not do it as long as you do not have to, it's better for the rest of the world, do not take us for hams!

Rare_Bird wrote:Google's history records your positions for a month, without you necessarily knowing it. Apart from serving amnesiacs, I do not see the point in keeping this information. Know it, you are tracked.

For all sorts of reasons, especially marketing, but especially because the Ricans have developed what will prove a day worse than Big Bro (we are already in the middle) by pure paranoia and hegemony of world domination.

Rare_Bird wrote:It is clear that Google is trying to control everything and given the resources they are putting into R&D, they will be there almost in a few years.

They are already cross-referenced from different sources of information, but if we give them of our own free will ... Why not our bank account number while we are there (and I dare not say more because I'm going to be stupid) : Lol:

Rare_Bird wrote:Rumor has it that they will soon launch their telecommunication network, cheaper and more efficient of course. They are everywhere !

Bein necessarily, there, it will hardly be possible not to identify, since it is mandatory. But I doubt they get concessions to do that, way too dangerous ...

In any case, my side is niet.
0 x
NicoleSainte
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

wow

by NicoleSainte » 26/02/15, 03:47

It's beautiful this progress but I do not think it will be a day as accurate as shazam for music ^^
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 26/02/15, 09:30

Not at all Nicole ... always be wary of the evolution of AI!

Take the example of drones: they can now (after 15-20 years of research) to drive themselves even more precisely than a human will ever do!

Obviously they still lack the analysis in case of unforeseen and learning about a human brain ... but a new one published yesterday goes in this direction: Google DQN, the algorithm that teaches how to play video games!
0 x
Christophe

Re: IA: Google analyzes and describes images automatically

by Christophe » 08/12/17, 21:23

An example of Google's image recognition algorithm:

IA-intelligence-artificial-google-NASNet-DeepMind.jpg
AI-intelligence-artificial-google-NASNet-DeepMind.jpg (81.77 KIO) Accessed 3831 times
0 x
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 08/12/17, 21:40

Fortunately its technologies only have civil and pacifist issues! : Lol:
0 x
"Engineering is sometimes about knowing when to stop" Charles De Gaulle.
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/12/17, 11:59

I do not know if I have to laugh or cry about you ... : Cheesy:

We already talked about it in 2012: Science-and-Technology / of robots-killers-style-terminator-to-soon-t12166.html

After distinguishing Sarah Connor from another blonde in a moving crowd I do not know if we are already there (but if we are not there it will be soon) ... because distinguish humanoid forms of a kite is still easy enough ... to distinguish a kite from a banana is already more difficult ...

ps: funny the name "Connor" is in the spelling correction dictionary ... just like Trump Bush Obama Macron Chirac Giscard Mitterrand ... : Cheesy:
0 x
paysan.bio
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by paysan.bio » 09/12/17, 12:18

I heard a report on France info at the show on new weapons in Paris.
they explained that US drones of destruction do not target people but their cell phone.
a priori, it does not exist yet in France but I tell myself that it will not be long.
when one then thinks that at the time of the coop 21 ecologists were assigned to residence as terrorists ...
0 x