Hoax, Infox, intox: how to check an info online? Video!

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Hoax, Infox, intox: how to check an info online? Video!

by sen-no-sen » 16/10/18, 21:39

It is estimated that there are about 500 000 people in real time in the sky ... and the trend is to increase!
There is a lack of line pilots as the demand is great ...
To the extent that we are predisposed to dissipate energy, we humans develop technologies to satisfy that drive.
The trouble is that our psyches have adapted to its capacity for tenfold and that many of our rituals are now realized through this energy mismatch.
By way of example, going far is actually an act aimed at satisfying our impulses of domination and positioning ourselves in the hierarchical scale.
You will notice that the more distant a person travels, the more respect he gets from his peers.
In view of the democratization of air transport, it is now fashionable for the richest personalities to focus their travels on destinations ever more distant and therefore increasingly dissipative in energy *.
Recently a Japanese billionaire booked a flight ... for the moon!

* In nature the dominant is the one who has the most important physical or intellectual resources to maximize the dissipation of energy.
In an industrial society, it is logical that the dominant are those who have the means to dissipate more energy than others by monopolizing the means of production.
It is for this reason that the most successful companies are in the field of energy supply or information processing (ie that allows to increase the capacity to dissipate energy via the abstraction).
1 x
"Engineering is sometimes about knowing when to stop" Charles De Gaulle.
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 17/10/18, 09:02

Ahmed wrote:Was not there a doubling of traffic every ten years? Of course, as long as there is room in the sky!
This is especially true as long as we do not tax kerosene on the same basis as other fuels and we will not apply a carbon tax based on the actual impact on the climate.
Since it is mainly the "elites" who use this means of transport, I fear that it will remain a pious wish for a long time.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 03/04/23, 19:02

Hey izy, take a look at the beginning of this topic, we agreed on what fake news is on the internet from what I saw...

What has changed since? : Shock:
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 03/04/23, 19:05

Christophe wrote:What has changed since? : Shock:

Here ? Those who sourced before do not source anything anymore and throw out false information. Often intentionally.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 03/04/23, 19:07

This does not concern me ! (at worst I relay other people's bullshit) : Mrgreen: : Lol:
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 03/04/23, 19:08

Christophe wrote:This does not concern me !(at worst I relay other people's bullshit) : Mrgreen: : Lol:

Which amounts to "a little" the same thing, in the end. : Mrgreen:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 03/04/23, 19:10

No, no, no...I'm just the messenger relaying a message! : Mrgreen:

And if I don't comment, well you can't guess the meaning of my relay: am I overjoying or am I condemning the message?
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 13/08/23, 04:31

Phillipot pays the price for a new feature on twitter in French, the community notes https://communitynotes.twitter.com/guid ... challenges ...
1 x
Forhorse
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Forhorse » 13/08/23, 10:28

too bad for the "aillant"... from the verb ailler: to garnish with garlic
0 x

Back to "Electricity, electronics and computers: Hi-tech, Internet, DIY, lighting, materials, and new"