IA: Google AlphaGo beats a champion of Go

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
thibr
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

Re: IA: Google AlphaGo beats a champion of Go

by thibr » 29/11/19, 17:48

The fabulous project: Making artificial intelligence robustly beneficial
1 x
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 29/11/19, 20:45

izentrop wrote:[

Here! in the USA, in a country of the most consumerist, it is there that their communities doubles all the 20 years. On average 5 children per family, it takes at least that for the work of the fields and not to have too much old to feed and cure at home.
Their concept based on a monotheistic religion with strict rules works well because they are surrounded by consumers precisely.
The money they collect by selling their produce at a high price allows them to buy land, where consumerists can no longer.

Yes, and it is clear that in times of scarcity they will certainly have much better preparation than their compatriots.
We see much the same phenomenon in Israel in some Kibbutz. According to the Mossad, the ultra-Orthodox communities should eventually take control of the country because of their high birth rate. The communities follow their own logic and it is not certain at all that his latest is wrong.
0 x
"Engineering is sometimes about knowing when to stop" Charles De Gaulle.
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 29/11/19, 20:51

"Grow, multiply" ... that makes free labor approved from above. When it comes to the kibbutz or the Amish, if it takes a kind of "spiritual" totalitarianism to hold and cement the crowds, it's the open door to mass fascism, I'm not sure they haven't ( not is) wrong.
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 29/11/19, 21:02

GuyGadebois wrote:"Grow, multiply" ... that makes free labor approved from above. When it comes to the kibbutz or the Amish, if it takes a kind of "spiritual" totalitarianism to hold and cement the crowds, it's the open door to mass fascism, I'm not sure they haven't ( not is) wrong.

Fascism, the word is launched it is a bit exaggerated no ....?
What is fascism all about?
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 29/11/19, 21:04

Guy, in the case considered, the criterion "free labor" is not relevant: it is about a propagation of the same ones by the genes ... so to speak! :D
Although not very attracted (to put it mildly!) By the ideology of the ultra-Orthodox, I would not assimilate their social cohesion as is to fascism.
Liberalism tends to discredit ideas and destroy in fact all social cohesion in the name of the market (there is an antagonism between these two concepts): during the collapse this constitutes a crippling handicap ...
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 29/11/19, 22:15

Ahmed wrote:Guy, in the case considered, the criterion "free labor" is not relevant: it is about a propagation of the same ones by the genes ... so to speak! :D
Although not very attracted (to put it mildly!) By the ideology of the ultra-Orthodox, I would not assimilate their social cohesion as is to fascism.
Liberalism tends to discredit ideas and destroy in fact all social cohesion in the name of the market (there is an antagonism between these two concepts): during the collapse this constitutes a crippling handicap ...

Among the ss also there was a social cohesion. This is not to say that one should be inspired by it, neither by them, nor by the ants.
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 29/11/19, 22:15

sen-no-sen wrote:
GuyGadebois wrote:"Grow, multiply" ... that makes free labor approved from above. When it comes to the kibbutz or the Amish, if it takes a kind of "spiritual" totalitarianism to hold and cement the crowds, it's the open door to mass fascism, I'm not sure they haven't ( not is) wrong.

Fascism, the word is launched it is a bit exaggerated no ....?
What is fascism all about?

Ask your memes. : Mrgreen:
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 29/11/19, 23:13

Correlation is not causal, Guy...
Although I readily admit that the cohesion of a group is facilitated by the construction of an external or internal enemy, it is however not essential in a society which is somewhat "balanced".
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 29/11/19, 23:19

GuyGadebois wrote:Among the ss also there was a social cohesion. This is not to say that one should be inspired by it, neither by them, nor by the ants.

Social cohesion is a bit the engine of a society ... it means saying nothing.
Now compare the practices of the Amish (I could have spoken of the Kogis, Raramuri or Ladaksha, but they are less well known) to mass fascism for people who have refused the consumer society and participation in all the wars of the USA is still a poorly "solvent" accusation.

Ask your memes.

Fascism is indeed a memetic complex.
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 30/11/19, 09:09

sen-no-sen wrote:Social cohesion is a bit the engine of a society ... it means saying nothing.
Now compare the practices of the Amish (I could have spoken of the Kogis, Raramuri or Ladaksha, but they are less well known) to mass fascism for people who have refused the consumer society and participation in all the wars of the USA is still a poorly "solvent" accusation.
Communitarianism in any case. The worst being the conquering and destructive fascism of other humanities. I don't think that going back to tribal wars will change anything about taking control of global warming.
0 x