Freeze with Chrome since last update Windows 10

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Freeze with Chrome since last update Windows 10

by izentrop » 10/06/18, 08:13

For some time I have this problem on chrome and other programs with need to restart the PC.
This Redstone 4 update has not been released via Windows Update yet https://www.zdnet.fr/actualites/windows ... 867830.htm
Yet it was for me the last automatic update
Microsoft explains that a patch is under development and that it should be released to users from the 8 May. In the meantime, Microsoft recommends users facing a freeze of this type to press the Windows + Ctrl + Shift + B keys at the same time to get out of the crash. For tablets, the technique involves pressing the + and - volume buttons three times at a time. These techniques can refresh the Windows display.
At the next crash I would try : Wink:
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Freeze with Chrome since last update Windows 10

by izentrop » 21/07/18, 23:58

After many tests of cleanings and updates, all I had left was the mouse cursor, which often froze for several seconds. My mouse comes from an old computer, it's a wired USB.

I think I finally found the solution:
I found it here http://www.tomsguide.fr/forum/id-303541 ... mment.html (best solution of Windows 23)

It was still necessary to find the famous pilot, I sought and I give here the way:
Open device manager, then "user interface device", then "USB input device"
Right click then property to open the "USB input device property" box.
Click on the "pilot" tab
Disconnect the USB plug from the mouse.
Then "uninstall the device".

After completely shutting down the computer and rebooting some time later, mouse reconnected ... miracle, the cursor's congregations disappeared.

Well, if it can help : Wink:
Attachments
pilotUSB.gif
pilotUSB.gif (66.49 Kio) Accessed 2789 times
0 x

Back to "Electricity, electronics and computers: Hi-tech, Internet, DIY, lighting, materials, and new"