FOLLOW MY consumption with Eco Watt day / night rate?

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
bobono
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

FOLLOW MY consumption with Eco Watt day / night rate?

by bobono » 10/12/09, 13:56

Well I think ECO watts friendly the only question I ask myself before ordering. Does it the difference of conso in night and day (full price)

https://www.econologie.com/shop/ecowatt- ... p-319.html

I think I used it to track my production of my panels on my pc. So I'll take two.

Does not require the PC running constantly I believe.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 10/12/09, 14:14

Not PC (otherwise not very econological) ... it is an autonomous recorder with internal memory ...

So yes it allows you to manage hourly rates, you have to plan them in the software provided (e-link). Here is the screenshot of the corresponding page:

In the notice there are marked up to 4 prices but I did not understand how to do .... What is certain is that you can save "as many tariffs as you want and compare them to your actual situation.

More clearly it means that there is also a price "comparator" according to your prices (for example if you want to change supplier):

Example at home if we had the double price seen above, we would gain this:

I recall the link to the product sheet of theEcoWatt 850
0 x