OnlyPure fluocompact lamp: ionization + photocatalysis

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
sieurcoug
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

OnlyPure fluocompact lamp: ionization + photocatalysis

by sieurcoug » 21/01/08, 13:03

Hello,

What do you think this new lamp?
There is a built-in negative ion generator which is said to reduce indoor dust and pollutants. In addition, there is a photo catalytic effect supposed to destroy harmful particles.

only-pure.com

Will it be you in the eco-store? ;-)
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 21/01/08, 13:16

1) Well known product ... therefore the term "Premiere" bulb is abusive ...
For me it is a gadget.
Better a good quality megaman bulb: economic and LED bulbs

2) No ads please.
Last edited by Christophe the 10 / 09 / 08, 17: 19, 1 edited once.
0 x
sieurcoug
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by sieurcoug » 21/01/08, 15:52

I didn't want to advertise.
I wanted your opinion on a possible positive effect of indoor air.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 21/01/08, 15:54

My opinion: I don't really know if this integrated ionizer is really effective ... especially when you see the prices of "real" ionizers used especially in hospitals ...

But hey if it allows you to equip yourself with fluorescent bulbs pkoi not ... to see the life.
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 21/01/08, 19:57

Hello Sieurcoug
sieurcoug wrote:I didn't want to advertise.
I wanted your opinion on a possible positive effect of indoor air.

It has always surprised me that for the general public, ionized air is sold as beneficial to health, etc., while in the industrial environment (X and Gamma radiology) the renewal of the air in the shooting range is compulsory and controlled so that we cannot "take advantage" of it in small or large doses ...... In the precautions, we ask to wait a few seconds before entering the shooting range when we have just exposed ... that the air has time to go away and deionize. : Mrgreen:
A+
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
delnoram

by delnoram » 21/01/08, 20:19

Flytox wrote:
It has always surprised me that for the general public, ionized air is sold as beneficial to health, etc., while in the industrial environment (X and Gamma radiology) the renewal of the air in the shooting range is compulsory and controlled so that we cannot "take advantage" of it in small or large doses

In the first case they are negative ionization, in the second I suppose that it is a positive ionization? :|
0 x
"Thinking should not it be taught in school rather than to make learning by heart the facts that are not all proven?"
"It's not because they are likely to be wrong they are right!" (Coluche)
b340448
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by b340448 » 28/12/09, 18:19

0 x
oli 80
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

economic bulb

by oli 80 » 16/01/10, 17:50

hello, this bulb sends negative ions as written on the box, today I bought one on the advice of my sister, we will see

it reminds me of an economical light bulb too but with yellow light, supposedly it hunts insects of all kinds
0 x
seals
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by seals » 17/03/10, 14:49

Hello,

I have heard of these light bulbs that simulate the spectrum of daylight, but have never seen them lit. Can you please inform me?

I would like to light my office (night, not day), it is a 6m² room which is lighted by 4 old 45w bulbs. For energy savings I would like to replace them with a single economical but powerful bulb. I would also like to get rid of the yellow lights for a nice white light that will help me focus.

What do you think of onlypure?

Do you think it meets my expectations? Is it really a white light?

I thank you in advance.
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 17/03/10, 22:25

:? I bought 2 when they came out, about 2 years ago ... (they were guaranteed for 2 years)
The first lasted 1 month and the second toasted after 8 months ... :?

The ignition phase was not optimal, the "ionization" function did not really impress me ...

In short, the product did not give me satisfaction (and I am polite) ... : Evil:
0 x