No more live batteries Ultra-capacitors!

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 14/12/09, 14:05

bernardd wrote:But the energy to fill the 2 batteries, where would I take it? Plus the price and the pollution, and their change in 4 years ...
No, I prefer to have an electronic circuit, even if you have to wait 3 months more ...
No need to wait, you order a few solar panels on the store and you recharge your batteries with solar ... At least you do not embark on more than hazardous experiences ...
Lithium batteries which last 4 years ... this is information peddled by tankers ... :frown: NOT :?:

And then lithium is recyclable ... Super capa, I don't know. :?:

Regarding photovoltaic panels, they produce the gray energy necessary for their manufacture in 2 years; easily 20 years of "green" production.
0 x
bernardd
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bernardd » 15/12/09, 09:13

Hello,

citro wrote:more than hazardous experiences ...

No more than cycling without a bike path :-(

citro wrote:Lithium batteries which last 4 years ... this is information peddled by tankers ... :frown: NOT :?:

Ah, how many cycles do you think? I have retained around 1000 cycles, or 3 years for daily use.

citro wrote:And then lithium is recyclable ... Super capa, I don't know. :?:

Never before seen how to recycle lithium batteries, if you have any info. The information I read only talks about reprocessing: if it's like for tires ...

On the other hand, super-capa with a lifespan greater than 0,5 or 1Million cycles, the fashion will have changed before their death, and they will be in the reprocessing cycle of standard electronics.

citro wrote:Concerning the photovoltaic panels, they produce in 2 years the gray energy necessary for their manufacture.

Not photovoltaic panels, only silicon photovoltaic panels. Thin film panels announce 3 months ...
0 x
See you soon !
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 15/12/09, 09:52

bernardd wrote:
citro wrote:Lithium batteries which last 4 years ... this is information peddled by tankers ... :frown: NOT :?:
Ah, how many cycles do you think? I have retained around 1000 cycles, or 3 years for daily use.
Well, I make less than 250 charges a year ... Or 4 years. And then 1000 cycles remains an average value, depending on how the batteries are cycled, we can do much more ... or much less.
:?
bernardd wrote:
citro wrote:Concerning the photovoltaic panels, they produce in 2 years the gray energy necessary for their manufacture.
Not photovoltaic panels, only silicon photovoltaic panels. Thin film panels announce 3 months ...
Long live progress. :P
It makes sense, there is less material. Strongly that we design the body panels of electric cars in solar panels ... it will always be won ... But the government should not be hot for this kind of innovation ...
:x
0 x
Aumicron
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Aumicron » 15/12/09, 10:05

citro wrote:Strongly that we design the body panels of electric cars in solar panels ... it will always be won ... But the government should not be hot for this kind of innovation ...

Insurers and bodybuilders either ...
0 x
To argue.
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 16/12/09, 09:32

Aumicron wrote:
citro wrote:Strongly that we design the body panels of electric cars in solar panels ... it will always be won ... But the government should not be hot for this kind of innovation ...

Insurers and bodybuilders either ...
Think different! ;

- Thin film technologies will not be more expensive than painted sheet metal.
- The replacement techniques could, if the engineers take the trouble, be simpler than replacing an AR wing of DS in 1955 (it took 2 minutes).
0 x
bernardd
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bernardd » 16/12/09, 09:55

Hello,

Obelix wrote: 58.7 Wh roughly 20 minutes of autonomy for an electric bike! It's already not bad but I hope we can go further!

I just had orders of magnitude in price, about $ 30 / Wh: $ 1500 for 60Wh, 20mn of bike: not yet given.

But according to
Citro wrote:Well, I make less than 250 charges a year ... Or 4 years.
we have a forecast of 500000 charges, or 125 years of use :-)

But that would make 11kg: just need a 10M3 helium balloon :-)

So not yet ripe, but it is getting closer.
0 x
See you soon !
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 16/12/09, 10:24

bernardd wrote:But that would make 11kg: just need a 10M3 helium balloon : Lol:
So not yet ripe, but it is getting closer.
There is still room ... when with 3 kg of lithium batteries you get more than an hour of autonomy for less than 500 € (sometimes included bike like the GREEN CITY of Christophe).
0 x
bernardd
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bernardd » 23/12/09, 14:30

As a reference, I just saw a 650 € bike with a 240W motor, and a 24V 10Ah battery, or 240Wh: not too hard to calculate the autonomy :-)

But not found the mass of the battery.

With the latest supercapa found on the web, this would do:
$ 8126,98
51,18 kg

Just divide the price by 100 and the mass by 10 :-)
0 x
See you soon !
raymon
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by raymon » 08/01/10, 22:09

If I understood correctly GM will be interested in EESTOR but I have a poor command of English and automatic translation:
http://www.ecogeek.org/content/view/2522/69/
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 08/01/10, 22:17

citro wrote:(sometimes bicycle understood as the GREEN CITY of Christophe).

Toutafé and for those who do not see what we are talking about, here are the photos: https://www.econologie.com/forums/experience ... t7946.html
0 x

Back to "Electricity, electronics and computers: Hi-tech, Internet, DIY, lighting, materials, and new"