Europe is preparing Internet censorship with Google and Facebook

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Europe is preparing internet censorship with Google and Facebook

by Obamot » 20/02/22, 12:55

Are we already faced with a planetary totalitarian power?

If it is, the censorship of the mainstream press and “social media” during the covid crisis, was only a “rehearsal” and could have been fomented to muzzle opinions in the perspective of a 3rd world war !??! : Shock:
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 21/02/22, 18:45

Obamot wrote:Are we already faced with a planetary totalitarian power?
:

The article in Le Monde does not speak of censorship, but of pedagogy against the misinformation that floods us (it is everywhere, including here).

It is therefore not a question of eliminating disinformation, but of contradicting it in an accessible way, in particular by means of detailed information, thus of arousing intelligence and in the long term of bringing this disinformation back to the level of what it is: gossip speech.

I understand that this scares all the morons who express their incompetent opinions all over social media as if it were gospel; the less shrewd always believe they hold the Truth and always show intolerance in the face of contradiction.
1 x
jean.caissepas
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by jean.caissepas » 21/02/22, 19:08

Exnihiloest wrote:
:

The article in Le Monde does not speak of censorship, but of pedagogy against the misinformation that floods us (it is everywhere, including here).

The problem is that when it is the government or affiliated authority that sets the red line, in complete opacity or with express judgments, we can call it censorship!

The notion of disinformation is advocated by all authoritarian people who refuse to discuss their ideas and who seek to impose them at all costs, without getting bored trying to convince and without accepting that people refute these ideas (they want to piss them off...).

For me, it's pure and hard obscurantism to deal with disinformation in a hurry without adversarial debate and without verifiable evidence other than corrupt experts and bogus studies (we've had an anthology in the last 2 years)...

We have already known this period in the Middle Ages, during the Inquisition! : Evil:
0 x
Past habits must change,
because the future must not die.
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 21/02/22, 21:43

Exnihiloest wrote:
If it is, the censorship of the mainstream press and “social media” during the covid crisis, was only a “rehearsal” and could have been fomented to muzzle opinions in the perspective of a 3rd world war !??!

: Arrow: Disinformation in which you take part at the top of the list. : Arrowd:
You are not allowed to truncate my quotes to interpret them and use them to make them say what you want.
My quotation is obsolete as long as there will be no 3rd World War, since the Russians have solved the problem of the peoples of Donbass by acceding favorably to their request to enter the Russian Federation. You are retarded.

Exnihiloest wrote: It is therefore not a question of eliminating disinformation, but of contradicting it in an accessible way, in particular by means of detailed information, thus of arousing intelligence and in the long term of bringing this disinformation back to the level of what it is: gossip speech.
Oh Wiiii... It's you who is guignolesque, even journalists have admitted that they had been paid to deceive the opinion of readers...
We have also recently seen journalists who turned their jackets in extremis, shortly before the "save-it-can" of many states having suddenly been in a hurry to get out of freedom-killing measures and other quasi-vaccination obligations (especially when they saw come the Ukrainian crisis and the first NATO papers as roadmaps to go to war with Russia ...or something...)
But I come to the "funny" side, it's easy to say that for those who hold the knife by the handle, but if you were telling the truth, account closures "that displease their simple opinions", would not be not closed in cascades irremediably by algorithms when thanks to a conjunction of words, it is determined that their opinions displease or contradict the “plans” and intox disseminated in the mainstream so try to reopen one to see, or put back online a deleted video that only reported disturbing facts and did not harm anyone. So you unlock serious, because everyone knows that, but although revolting, you have already integrated it into a kind of “new normal” which you express here without shame. While it is infringing on freedom, arbitrary and illegal (the US Senate is investigating this.

Exnihiloest wrote:I understand that this scares all the morons who express their incompetent opinions all over social media as if it were gospel; the less shrewd always believe they hold the Truth and always show intolerance in the face of contradiction.
You act not only like those you describe, show regular incompetence but then more intolerant than you it is difficult. So you got your place back in the “Comedy Club” : Arrowd: (and I won't answer you anymore because you're starting to bother me again)
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 25/02/22, 10:01

Exnihiloest wrote:
I understand that this scares all the morons who express their incompetent opinions all over social media as if it were gospel; the less shrewd always believe they hold the Truth and always show intolerance in the face of contradiction.
tells us the very one who perfectly matches this description of cretin.
1 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 01/03/22, 03:16

An additional step taken in censorship by the RS

0020E551-61BC-4D03-B70B-037539947FB1.jpeg

https://www.bluewin.ch/fr/infos/economi ... 12202.html
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 01/03/22, 15:58

What about self-censorship? : Cheesy:
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 01/03/22, 21:36

jean.caissepas wrote:...
The problem is that when it is the government or affiliated authority that sets the red line, in complete opacity or with express judgments, we can call it censorship!

It's wrong.
You would be more effective in the objections if you read what we write. Censorship is the ban on public expression.
But as I said:
"This is not about eliminating misinformation, but about contradicting it in an accessible way"

Contradicting words has never been censorship. On the other hand, claiming as you do that it would be because it would come from an "authority", to prohibit it, is indeed an attempt at censorship.

And your position is frequent, it is clear that the contradiction is disputed, even here, and even by a moderator. Those who believe they hold the Truth always want to censor their opponents by accusing them of lying, in the name of their sincerity in what they believe, more often false. Tolerance is also what they lack.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 02/03/22, 19:12

Proof that Twitter algorithms are completely CORRUPTED to the core!

0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 03/03/22, 03:34

0 x