Econology on Twitter

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
Christophe

by Christophe » 14/08/09, 21:07

Ah I was not talking so much for you as for the user of twitter, in fact there is very little ecology ...

And the internal search engine at home I do not understand how it works: typing econology we find nothing ...
0 x
Pear Belle Helene
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Pear Belle Helene » 15/08/09, 09:19

And the internal search engine at home I do not understand how it works: typing econology we find nothing ...

Pitet that you're blonde sometimes not ???ImageImageImage

Uh, I'm going out there huh Image : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x
Pear Belle Helene
Christophe

by Christophe » 15/08/09, 09:52

0 x
Pear Belle Helene
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Pear Belle Helene » 15/08/09, 12:08

No, but you are beautiful anyway : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x
Pear Belle Helene
Christophe

by Christophe » 16/08/09, 10:37

Rolalal I think you've been too much on fessebook there : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 25/08/09, 18:01

Some analyzes on Twitter used by "pros" even one of our competitors mentioned in the article : Cheesy:

Good tips from entrepreneurs who use Twitter Alexandre Amrhein | LEntreprise.com | Posted on 25 / 08 / 2009

Hard to miss. The Twitter network makes it possible to follow in real time the messages of other users, and to communicate with its contacts. Instructions and tips by SME bosses.

Twitter's customers when fresh bread is ready is what London-based BakerTweet is already offering. However, French companies will surely find another use.

The social network Twitter is based on the concept of "microblogging" free: in the form of messages whose length must not exceed 140 characters (letters and spaces), you communicate with the "subscribers" registered on Twitter who follow your thread. information, and see in real time the news that you post.

Last June, Twitter (which also comes in the form of application on mobile phone) has been much talked about during the Iranian crisis. It appeared as the new mass media, a vector of information accessible to the general public.

Far from these international issues, Twitter can be a useful communication tool for companies. These have three ways to use it:

- Publication of the company's corporate information: announcement of new products, promotions, financial results ...

- Publication of "personal" information about the entrepreneur, or links to websites

- Blending between the two previous points

For Mathilde Le Rouzic, leader of the Bagatelles gift shop, it's better to do both. "I use Twitter to talk about my daily life, but also as a showcase for my business. This allows to humanize it, to make it more friendly, "says the entrepreneur. In recent months, she has found that 2% of the traffic to his site is from Twitter, and the rate of transformation is important.

Twitter is very useful for the day before, as confirmed by David Ly, leader of Tout Tout Vert, an ecological shop on the Internet. "I use it to keep up with the latest developments in the market and our economic sector, new developments in e-commerce, or identify purchasing issues and what is being said about ecology," says the company manager. .

Unlike a traditional blog, maintaining a Twitter feed requires little time and very limited resources, given the short length of messages. And if you want to display links but they take too much space, tools like Tiny Url can shorten them.

Complete file: http://www.lentreprise.com/3/3/4/les-bo ... 21141.html
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 25/08/09, 22:39

Looks like Twitter has some server problems today ... I currently have one:

HTTP Server Error 503

No available server to handle this request

And before I had:

The server at twitter.com takes too long to answer.

Strange for a site "so famous" ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 17/11/10, 18:59

Annual lilts :D

Are there (new?) Econo members (newly?) On twitter? If so please give your pages or username that we exchange our subscriptions.

Maloche: http://twitter.com/Capt_Maloche
Me: http://twitter.com/econologie

The problem of twitter is the tweet auto feeders bot (auto refilling to advertise for a site) ... it completely depersonalizes the principle ... shame!

For those who have an account, this little icon under the topics heading will be useful: Image
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 19/11/10, 16:57

So there's nobody on twitter?

Hey Twitter it's not face of goat huh ... It's a lot less intrusive ... and everyone can read the bullshit you write ... look at the account of maloche hhiihih
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 26/05/11, 11:20

I reiterate my previous question: are there regulars or members of forums who have a twitter account?

I ask because I will include a new twitter button, the old one does not work for a few days.
0 x