Econology on Twitter

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
Korben Dallas
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Korben Dallas » 13/08/09, 12:03

For me, this kind of icon must allow to disseminate information on the recipient site (Twitter, Facebook, etc.). So the link to http://twitter.com/home?status=je+discu ... logie.com/ seems to me the most suited to this idea.

The other link brings nothing (finally for me).
Edition: in fact, yes, it brings the fact that it lists all the "Twits" of Econology ... so that also makes sense ...

No, I'm not Normand !!!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 13/08/09, 12:06

Arg it does not help me as answer :) : Cheesy:

Well that's why I asked myself the question ...
0 x
Korben Dallas
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Korben Dallas » 13/08/09, 12:10

Christophe wrote:Hey Korben, little question: on twitter, there is the list of all the members that we blocked some parts? In order to eventually unlock them one day?

In fact, I discover Twitter only, I do not know him too much. In addition, with my low-speed connection of the day, look on Twiter, it oars ... Sorry!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 13/08/09, 12:12

Ah thin I thought you were there for some time (me it is 4h30 there :D)
0 x
Pear Belle Helene
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Pear Belle Helene » 13/08/09, 13:37

Good attention the blonde ImageImage du forum will ask the question that kills Image......... what's the difference yet Facebook and Twitter ????

I know FB to be there for a few months but I do not know how Twitter works. It's better, it's simpler, more user friendly ????

Kisses Image
0 x
Pear Belle Helene
Christophe

by Christophe » 13/08/09, 13:45

It's not at all the same in fact. I discover twitter and facebook I never practiced in real life.

Facebook = a book of buttocks (sorry)

Twitter = a kind of public "shared messaging" where you say what you do "important" (in fact there is 99% futile bullshit but hey ...) via small messages. The size of messages posted on your "wall" is limited to 140 characters and you cannot include anything except web links.

You do not have to choose your friends but you can block some (apparently there is a lot of spammers ...)

The use of twitter is very simple and I think it is bcp more interesting than facebook because you can consult without having to register ...

Here is what I did today: http://twitter.com/econologie and for Maloche who has just registered: https://twitter.com/Capt_Maloche : Lol:

We test what!

Otherwise I have already put functional icons for twitter on the forums. If you want to share a discussion you can do it easily using the icon: Image next to the title I just added!
0 x
Korben Dallas
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Korben Dallas » 13/08/09, 17:33

I do not see how we can be spammed on Twitter because we must voluntarily choose someone whose messages we want to follow, so either we already know, or we know pretty much what he writes because just go to his page and read his history.

In any case, it has nothing to do with Facebook or just the message "intel does this, that" in the header of Facebook.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 13/08/09, 19:33

It's spam via followers ... it's not a spam literally received by email (anyway I do not receive a twitter email for the moment).
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 14/08/09, 15:49

Well, there is no crowd interested in twitter it looks like ... still a myth of the net or what? : Mrgreen:
0 x
Pear Belle Helene
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Pear Belle Helene » 14/08/09, 20:38

Well I do not see what it could bring me more since I come here almost every day : Mrgreen:

Hugs. Blondie
0 x
Pear Belle Helene