Decorate your office with leds

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
lavare
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Decorate your office with leds

by lavare » 23/05/17, 18:31

Hello everyone !

I want to put LED strips on my desk to decorate all around. If possible, the cherry on the cake would be to have the opportunity to find that changes color regularly or changes depending on the time of day etc ...
I do not know if this kind of lighting exists and is possible today. I therefore call on your lights (haha). Do you know of sites that sell this kind of model? Do you have specific references?
A friend told me about the site Aluson Lighting, did any of you ever order on this site? The products are of good quality above?

I count on you for your help!
Thank you so much!
0 x
olivier75
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

Re: Decorate your desk with leds

by olivier75 » 23/05/17, 19:38

Minineon.com
Olivier
0 x
Grelinette
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Grelinette » 25/05/17, 21:58

Lavare wrote:If possible, the cherry on the cake would be to have the opportunity to find that changes color regularly or changes depending on the time of day etc ...
I do not know if this kind of lighting exists and is possible today. I therefore call on your lights (haha).

If it exists! I have some that I come out before the 25 December to put them on my Christmas tree! : Mrgreen:

guirlande.gif
0 x
Project of the horse-drawn-hybrid - The project econology
"The search for progress does not exclude the love of tradition"
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 26/05/17, 01:30

Hello,
For example ribbon 5 led m RGB 12 V, with remote control Allows you to choose its color and there are several animation programs.

I made a panel with 3 headbands 5 m (900 leds), a modulator with sound and a PC power supply ... it gives : Wink:
0 x

Back to "Electricity, electronics and computers: Hi-tech, Internet, DIY, lighting, materials, and new"