Censorship on twitter, facebook, youtube... Fed up!

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
Christophe

Re: Covid censorship on twitter, facebook, youtube ... Fed up!

by Christophe » 06/10/21, 10:54

And?

You're talking into the void there ... What does that change? Does this excuse conflicts of interest?
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 06/10/21, 12:27

Christophe wrote:And?

You're talking into the void there ... What does that change? Does this excuse conflicts of interest?

I don't see why you speak of conflicts of interest, conflicts of interest are when supposedly independent experts or public figures responsible for evaluating cases have personal interests in the cases they have to judge. Here it is just interest, that's all, but the interest is not only in the big boxes, it is also in all the small holders who invest there and who want to see their money grow. Don't you have any money placed anywhere, do you?
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Christophe

by Christophe » 06/10/21, 13:15

You're right ... there are also no conflicts of interest between the seller of mines and prostheses belonging to the same group ... : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:

No, I'm too poor to invest my money : Lol:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 08/10/21, 09:00

Google financial censorship to come for trolls and climate disinformation site ... Exni will not be missed (he has not yet returned from his forced holidays, so much the better ...)!

Received today ...

Hello,

In December 2021, Google will update its policy on questionable claims by prohibiting any content containing statements on climate change contrary to scientific consensus. We will start to apply the updated regulation on December 6, 2021.

Failure to comply with these rules will not result in the immediate suspension of the account without prior warning. You will be notified at least seven days before your account is suspended.

Please review this update to determine if any of your ads are affected and, if so, remove them by December 6, 2021.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Sincerely,
Google Ads team

The concern: what exactly is THE scientific consensus? And a consensus that is constantly evolving ...

What if Google decides to do the same with covid? He would have censored those who said in the spring that the masks were useful? : Cry: : Cry: : Cry:

The dictatorship of the single thought is gradually settling in ... I don't know where we are going, but we are going!
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 08/10/21, 10:35

Christophe wrote:In December 2021, Google will update its policy on questionable claims by banning all content containing claims about climate change that go against scientific consensus. We will start to apply the updated regulation on December 6, 2021.
We will see because until then they have done nothing against ambiguities like "I recognize the RC but ... or I am not antivax but ..."

Yet it is those who are the most dangerous for public opinion because they distort information by making insidious disinformation and even those who denounce them are penalized, the Raoult affair being a good example.
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 08/10/21, 14:41

izentrop wrote:
Christophe wrote:In December 2021, Google will update its policy on questionable claims by banning all content containing claims about climate change that go against scientific consensus. We will start to apply the updated regulation on December 6, 2021.
We will see because until then they have done nothing against ambiguities like "I recognize the RC but ... or I am not antivax but ..."

Yet it is those who are the most dangerous for public opinion because they distort the information.

it depends on what is after the "but". For example, for the vaccine, questioning the risk benefit of vaccinating children and even teenagers is quite legitimate. Likewise for the RC, questioning the risk benefit of the measures to be taken is also quite legitimate. Obviously you have to do it by taking real data and not inventing fake data, but these questions deserve to be asked, and censoring any discussion can be dangerous in the end.
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 08/10/21, 14:56

Obviously.
I was thinking more of influential people like the joyful pf, Christian Velot, Raoult ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 08/10/21, 16:14

izentrop wrote:

Yet it is those who are the most dangerous for public opinion because they distort information by making insidious disinformation and even those who denounce them are penalized, the Raoult affair being a good example.

We all know here that you regret the methods of the Propaganda Ministry of the Third Reich ...
1 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 08/10/21, 17:04

Said Izy-en-trop, the guy who has DELIBERATELY stopped distorting reality ... : Shock: I can not believe...
Christophe wrote:
izentrop wrote:so far they have done nothing against ambiguities like "I recognize the RC but ... or I'm not antivax but ..."

We all know here that you regret the methods of the Propaganda Ministry of the Third Reich ...
Not better ! :P

In fact not worse ... : Evil:
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 11/10/21, 18:16

State censorship on national channels?
Self-censorship and brainwashing!

2 x