Censorship on twitter, facebook, youtube... Fed up!

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Covid censorship on twitter, facebook, youtube ... Fed up!

by ABC2019 » 05/10/21, 18:13

Christophe wrote:But Keskidi ??? : Shock: : Shock: : Shock:

The goal of an investment fund is to amass the most profits ... the means, the moral they are knocked out!...

I know they don't give a damn about morality, but my question was where did they get their money to invest?
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/10/21, 18:25

I don't know, I have to check the names ...

I think they are mostly US pension funds

BUT OSEF where it comes from the money invests !! How does that change their excuse for their villainous methods of manipulating humanity?

I see you coming ... You are going to explain to us that it is for the GOOD of the little old Rican people (so that they continue to have a small filth of life very polluting consumerist and selfish until the end)?
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 05/10/21, 18:40

Christophe wrote:I don't know, I have to check the names ...

I think they are mostly US pension funds

BUT OSEF where it comes from the money invests !! How does that change their excuse for their villainous methods of manipulating humanity?

it changes that the bottom of their activity, it is all the same to satisfy the villainous need that people have to continue to feed themselves and maybe a little more after their retirement ....
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/10/21, 18:48

But of course ... I was also expecting this one! : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:

The pension funds are not supplied by those who are breaking the bank in the USA precisely because they are breaking the bank and who cannot contribute for X years in these funds ... (the retirement contribution is not compulsory there ... I believe...)

The pension funds are the middle classes which feed them, the households which touched between 10 and 30 000 $ per month in assets! The higher classes are not sure, they don't really need a pension with all their assets.

These pensioners are richer as retirees than you probably ever will be as an employee ... receiving between $ 5 and $ 20 in monthly pension ... thanks to scheming by villainous pension funds of which, somewhere, we are almost all virtual and ... medical slaves now ... : Cry: : Cry: : Cry:
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 05/10/21, 19:25

Christophe wrote:But of course ... I was also expecting this one! : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:

The pension funds are not supplied by those who are breaking the bank in the USA precisely because they are breaking the bank and who cannot contribute for X years in these funds ... (the retirement contribution is not compulsory there ... I believe...)

The pension funds are the middle classes which feed them, the households which touched between 10 and 30 000 $ per month in assets! The higher classes are not sure, they don't really need a pension with all their assets.

I doubt that there are only salaries above $ 10 / month that contribute to their pension, do you have any sources?
but it must be seen that if they have a lot of money, it is necessarily because a large part of the employees subscribe to it. It is not the very rich who contribute for their retirement, they have many other ways of earning money!
0 x

Christophe

by Christophe » 05/10/21, 19:35

I speak by household ... so divide by 2 if you want the salary ...

Agree with the very rich I said above ...
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 06/10/21, 08:34

ABC2019 wrote:I know they don't give a damn about morality, but my question was where did they get their money to invest?

Macronist city-dwellers, often ...
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 06/10/21, 10:11

Remundo wrote:
ABC2019 wrote:I know they don't give a damn about morality, but my question was where did they get their money to invest?

Macronist city-dwellers, often ...

American pension funds? : Shock:
0 x

Christophe

by Christophe » 06/10/21, 10:40

Yes, it's true ! Remundo is right, everyone can invest in it it seems to me ... money has no smell let alone nationality!

So your "to eat" you can fold it in 4 and eat it!

Pension funds are hedge funds that make big pigs who want more and more rich with big pig methods! : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:
1 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 06/10/21, 10:48

Christophe wrote:Yes, it's true ! Remundo is right, everyone can invest in it it seems to me ... money has no smell let alone nationality!

So your "to eat" you can fold it in 4 and eat it!

Pension funds are hedge funds that make big pigs who want more and more rich with big pig methods! : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:

I was talking about the bulk of the contributions, I would remind you that in France we start with a pay-as-you-go pension ...
speculation is mainly due to pressure from small shareholders who want to secure their retirement, but it's like banks and oil companies, it's easier to say that the culprits are the companies, rather than their customers, ie the average citizen.
0 x