Censorship on twitter, facebook, youtube... Fed up!

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Covid censorship on twitter, facebook, youtube ... Fed up!

by izentrop » 01/10/21, 14:34

For the CDC and Israel's stats, these are just misinterpretations like robob can do, nothing that contradicts the overwhelming effectiveness of the vaccine.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 01/10/21, 14:37

Yes yes nizy !!

The vaccine is 140% effective and it kills 0.000000000000000000000% of those vaccinated!
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 01/10/21, 14:42

Christophe wrote:...so no no no! The scooter or scooter accidents of these TEENAGERS are not taken into account in the CDC study ... my dear happy ABCile !!

I never said that ! Obviously, a suicide or a scooter accident is not declared as suspect and may have been due to the vaccine. But that does not mean that all suspected cases reported to pharmacovigilance are due to the vaccine.

To have the mortality due to the vaccine, it is necessary to measure the SURMortality compared to usual, and obviously to measure an excess mortality, that is to say an excess, it is important to be exhaustive and to declare ALL the suspected cases, otherwise it can be distorted. So it is normal to find in these stats ALL suspected cases, including all those that are not due to the vaccine. It's easy to understand it seems to me.

But take those death figures suspect, for a mortality due to vaccine, this is a big misunderstanding. This is the mistake made by Mucchielli in an article ... which was withdrawn by Médiapart because it was so crappy.

https://www.lesoleil.com/actualite/veri ... 1c8a266b76
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 01/10/21, 17:52

abcon
But to take these figures of suspicious mortality for mortality due to the vaccine is a big misunderstanding.
But take these suspicious mortality figures, for mortality not due to vaccine, this is a big misunderstanding.
It really sucks the bouzo!
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Christophe

by Christophe » 02/10/21, 17:33

ABC2019 wrote:I never said that ! Obviously, a suicide or a scooter accident is not declared as suspect and may have been due to the vaccine. But that does not mean that all suspected cases reported to pharmacovigilance are due to the vaccine.

If if you said that ...

Short...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/10/21, 16:11

The main shareholders of Facebook, Twitter ... and pfizer ... but lol what!

Who are the conspirators? Liars who hide this sort of thing or those who reveal it?

FAm5h-wWUAEsLND.jpg
FAm5h-wWUAEsLND.jpg (143.61 KiB) Viewed 735 times

ps: not at all checked the source of the figures ....
1 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 05/10/21, 16:13

Christophe wrote:The main shareholders of Facebook, Twitter ... and pfizer:

well it's just the biggest investment funds that invest in the main companies of the moment, I do not see how it could be otherwise ...
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/10/21, 16:15

But no, there is no conflict of interest ... : Lol: : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:

I hope you know that a shareholder, especially if he is a majority shareholder, has decision-making power over the future actions of a company?

I call it the productivist democracy! : Mrgreen:
1 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 05/10/21, 17:09

Christophe wrote:But no, there is no conflict of interest ... : Lol: : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:

I hope you know that a shareholder, especially if he is a majority shareholder, has decision-making power over the future actions of a company?

I call it the productivist democracy! : Mrgreen:

oh yes so oh there are investment funds, oh they invest, and oh they have power over the companies in which they invest, what a surprise !!!

but remind me, where does the money they already invest come from?

is your savings just gold coins under a mattress?
0 x

Christophe

by Christophe » 05/10/21, 17:11

But Keskidi ??? : Shock: : Shock: : Shock:

The goal of an investment fund is to amass the most profits ... the means, the moral they are knocked out!...

So a fund co-majority shareholder of a company of a social network A and a medical company (or other) B can very well order (legally I mean) to censor by company A information that goes against the profits or interests of company B ... and vice versa since their SINGLE PURPOSE is the maximization of profits!

Suddenly everything is explained ... Too bad he eats alphabet in the table ...
0 x