Censorship on twitter, facebook, youtube... Fed up!

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
Remundo

Re: Covid censorship from facebook, youtube ... Fed up!

by Remundo » 14/03/21, 21:06

you are all drooling hundreds of posts on dozens of topics.

Do you think I read them all? It would be a job of several hours a day, which in addition would serve almost nothing, everything goes into oblivion.

I fly over and I come to read if I have any feedback / reports, and I clean very little or very little the messages, just a few reminders and if the insults are too repeated or violent.

Whether the debate tilts one way or the other, I don't care. Moreover, we often no longer even know what question is being debated.

In my life, I have quite other things to worry about which are clearly more important than knowing in which direction I direct the debate on econology. I express myself punctually and am not stuck, nor obsessed by this ephemeral virtuality.
2 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 14/03/21, 22:59

Yes, yes, yes, but despite the fact of having made great efforts, I see that nothing helps, the aggressors even pass themselves off as “victims” that's the bunch. But soon civilities will be over, nothing more to give a fuck.

You wanted to put all this in order, I was the first to align myself with the new demands of the forum... but it's over, the harassment continues, there is a moderation (I'm talking about sanctions) here that is double standards. Fed up.

ABC2019 wrote:
Obamot wrote:Why just one? : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:

one will suffice.
Here it is: posting.php? mode = quote & f = 81 & p = 436083

There are others but I believe that nobody here has time to take care of a few who flood and harass continuously despite warnings or even the threat of deletion of their account.

Since moderation does nothing towards those who have sociopathic behaviors (you, Simple, etc ...) I will see what will happen in the next 15 days, but if nothing changes, it will be as before, I would no longer follow any self-discipline rule from there since you do not follow any and the sanctions are not applied ... To good understanding.
Last edited by Obamot the 14 / 03 / 21, 23: 12, 1 edited once.
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 14/03/21, 23:11

we could perhaps stick warnings to all those who "flood", as you say.

after 3 bye bye for a while, etc. If Christophe reads these lines ...
1 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 14/03/21, 23:34

I did my part, a very large part, and of course I was not the only one. I post about ten times me than before, not intervening after several pages (there I took a little ...) I am not against continuing to give encouragement so that the current situation continues and improves. It would be very desirable for the forum.

Hoping that during the next two weeks everyone will do their own thing (especially the forumeurs, of which I am one).
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 15/03/21, 07:35

Remundo wrote:you are all drooling hundreds of posts on dozens of topics.

Do you think I read them all? It would be a job of several hours a day, which in addition would serve almost nothing, everything goes into oblivion.

I fly over and I come to read if I have any lifts / reports,

that can be the explanation of an apparent partiality, there are some who attack systematically and who also report systematically when one answers them, the others have given up so much there is. It would be interesting to have statistics of the number of reports per poster : Lol: .

But hey, I didn't want to start a discussion about moderation of the forum, just remember that Youtube and Facebook are not public services but private companies that have no obligation to publish everything. Moreover, being responsible for the publication of illegal content, it would be illogical to deny them the right to delete them. Censorship, moreover, applies to states, not to newspapers. For a newspaper, refusing to publish an article is editorial policy, not censorship. Banning a newspaper because it contains unpleasant articles in power, that yes it is censorship. Which is rather the fact of regimes otherwise rather well regarded by certain conspirators, but we are not close to a contradiction.

We must not be naive, the platforms have an economic model, it is advertising. It is therefore in their interest to have the maximum number of subscribers. This requires a subtle balance between casting a wide net to collect the maximum number of diverse opinions and limiting certain expressions so as not to lose subscribers who would reproach him for publishing anything.
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Christophe

by Christophe » 15/03/21, 08:59

Well I think we're all set for Season 4 of AB-C testing !! : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

You have ego-centric asshole behavior lasting dozens, hundreds of messages and in the end you put everything on the back of moderation? No kidding ?

Zetes simply Pov types! You do not seek the exchange seek you to impose YOUR truth ! You take pleasure in crushing the other because you are still in your oedipus and that you have certainly not yet "eaten your father"! Look at you, make your personal assessment and analyze impartially how you talk to others! Anonymity helps to look down on others when we are cowardly !

If moderation doesn't suit you: no worries! Nothing is holding you back here!
1 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 15/03/21, 13:06

Christophe wrote:Well I think we're all set for Season 4 of AB-C testing !! : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

You have ego-centric asshole behavior lasting dozens, hundreds of messages and in the end you put everything on the back of moderation? No kidding ?

I don't know if you read my post correctly, but I wasn't discussing moderation decisions, I was just saying that everyone found it normal that a forum moderate posters, so it's good that there is no obligation to publish everything (and you confirm it once again by proposing a "season 4"). Well, it's the same for the platforms, they have no obligation to accept to broadcast everything.
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Christophe

by Christophe » 15/03/21, 13:09

Ah because in addition you would like to be held accountable to you on the choices of moderation in public?

Does Youtube do it?
Does Facebook do it?
Does Twiter do it?

Come on, stop playing the dumbest you are!

Moderation owes you nothing! If you are not happy with his choices, you will see elsewhere if the grass is greener ...
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 15/03/21, 13:31

Christophe wrote:Ah because in addition you would like to be held accountable to you on the choices of moderation in public?

Does Youtube do it?
Does Facebook do it?
Does Twiter do it?

Come on, stop playing the dumbest you are!

Moderation owes you nothing! If you are not happy with his choices, you will see elsewhere if the grass is greener ...

that's exactly what I'm saying, and facebook and youtube can tell you exactly the same;).
0 x

Christophe

by Christophe » 15/03/21, 13:36

We agree ... so those who want proof (blabalabla ...) have to go graze elsewhere !!
0 x