freaks counter

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
Forhorse
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Trip counter

by Forhorse » 03/01/21, 07:44

The topic at 10 years old!

If the goal was to bring it out just to start another controversy on linky, it's not very smart.
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 03/01/21, 08:40

I have 2 Linky meters set to 15 A and I confirm that they are rather sensitive when we exceed a few Amps.

For me the only interest of Linky is to do the reading remotely, but I am far from being a fan in general of these "things" which are less robust than the old electromechanical meters and which potentially allow EDF to police us. Without saying that they do not "turn upside down" so the small current injectors are at their expense.
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 03/01/21, 10:27

PVresistif wrote:Linky before being a meter, it is a circuit breaker ... therefore a circuit breaker which trips, what could be more normal ...
The old circuit breakers operated with a margin of around 30 to 40% so with 30 A subscribed had the right to a very significant overrun (up to 40 A in my case, see link below, function n ° 4); the linky circuit breaker is extremely precise, 1 to 2%; with 30A subscribed over 40 A, at 30,5 it breaks, to stop that, it's simple: you subscribe to a higher power and you pay more ..... See the article of the Individual of January 2020, included in one of my posts .....
Perhaps we have talked too much about the "false" linky problems (waves?) And not the real one which is linked to the monopoly of electricity distribution in France, ie of the subscription .... controlled by the circuit breaker ......
Paying more than before for the same use is also digital
It would have been possible to set the breaker to make it break with the same margin as the old breakers, I guess? maybe start a petition? or pay, pay for us good people.

http://osenon.free.fr/6%20Wattmetre/ose ... tmetre.htm

When you rent an apartment of 45m² .... You don't have 55 at your disposal ???
My linky pete has 18A for 15 subscriptions ... it's already not bad as tolerance ...
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Remundo

by Remundo » 04/01/21, 09:59

yes as they say there is a small margin.

In the "old days", there was even better: we could go tamper with the Ampere selector and fall back behind ...... : Mrgreen: today with Linky, it's more complicated because of the electronics, and would surely be remotely detectable ...
0 x