booster DC / DC converter in parallel?

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
aromaze
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by aromaze » 05/11/08, 22:06

Well, I'm glad to see that my subject is paying attention.

Elephantsincerely I'm not sure what to say.

The model of my generator is a trotinette type motor as I said above.
the model is a: MY1016 24V 350W

But I am unable to tell you whether it is "real" or "false" direct current that is being produced. and besides I do not really know what is a hexaphase.

In addition, my goal is not to create AC power that I inject back into the sector, but for the 12V DC battery charge that is the current I use for my applications.
(I probably did not understand what you meant)

thank you in any case to interest you on this subject! : Cheesy:

do not hesitate to answer, I am too impatient to have "the" solution to my problem !!

dirk pitt : well the blow of recablage in parallel even within the engine, I had not thought about it.
I will try to see that in the day of tomorrow. I will keep you posted!
It could be a much cheaper solution!

ps: I note this on the motor data: "12 gauge power leads with standard 1/4" push-in connectors. "
I do not know if it has a relationship with the connections that I could do parallel in the engine ?!
0 x
aromaze
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by aromaze » 05/11/08, 23:05

Good.

Finally I was too impatient and I dismounted my engine to see some of the insides of permanent magnet motor technology.

Well ... it made me feel like an ox ...
I have not dared to remove all the pieces, especially as regards the coals, for I know that it is rather complicated to put back in place; and there is not an hour to do it !!

but with the little that I saw, even if it is possible to make a parallel bridge between the different windings, I'm not too sure that I dare to do it .... it's not free these little jewels ^^

finally, we will see !! when I have the corones to do it, I'll put you in the juice!
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 06/11/08, 08:39

Anyway, if it's true continuous and you can not rewire, there is only one solution:

1) transform the continuous pulsed continuous smooth with capacitors
2) chopping at high frequency
3) raise the tension
4) regulate it by microprocessor.

you should at least put a voltmeter and oscilloscope at the output of your generator to see the appearance of your current and then try to smooth with a battery of capacitors (a few thousand μFarad)
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
aromaze
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by aromaze » 06/11/08, 11:14

Hello!!

After a good journey on the internet throughout the morning, I may have finally found a product that would approach even closer to what I need:

On the following link, we have a comparison of two products (PSTC-0624012 and PST-SR700-6 Obsolete).
The second has interesting features. Especially since the maximum accepted voltage of 13.8V is what I am looking for the input of my regulator.

I let you look for yourself: http://www.powerstream.com/dc6-12.htm

Tell me what you think!
0 x
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 06/11/08, 11:19

WHAT raises the tension too low to the good value, and this by PIC of intensity to load well? and who suddenly regenerates the battery a little bit?
the PWM

like the totally reliable "TUNE charger" in this area: charges anything from anything, using PWM.

so it's perfect for this mission.

only concern: I can not buy it!
0 x
aromaze
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by aromaze » 06/11/08, 12:10

ok, on the tunecharger website, i saw the famous charger of the same name, and its features.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems to me that the supported input intensity is between 0.4 and 1.3A.

have the: http://www.tunecharger.com/wp-content/mtc43-datasheet-b.PDF
and the: http://www.tunecharger.com/wp-content/52_mtc_43_evaluation_module_d.pdf

so it would not go .... but it's still a good product! it can charge several types of batteries, with a very large voltage panel!
0 x
Tagor
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Tagor » 06/11/08, 12:46

jonule wrote:only concern: I can not buy it!

I built all the versions, it's very easy!

What is the problem ?
0 x
Tagor
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Tagor » 06/11/08, 12:53

aromaze wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems to me that the supported input intensity is between 0.4 and 1.3A.

the current limitation depends only on the coil
some user boosted it to 100 or 200Watt

the last version is limited to 8W, it is a little more delicate to boost, personally
I started this version by targeting 50W
but did not have time to finish
(but I have 2, connected to 2 small PV 2W, sold on this site)
0 x
aromaze
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by aromaze » 06/11/08, 14:39

hi tagor!

what do you think of putting several booster-speakers in parallel? (in order to increase the max intensity in and out, I talk about it at the beginning of the subject)

about the tunecharger, a version limited to 8w, it is clear that it is too fair, knowing that I would like to use a generator of 350W max ^^ in the wind turbine.
And tinkering with something like that by changing the reel or whatever, I do not think it's in my strings. : /

I will think about it all the same, I will document a little bit about it.
0 x
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 07/11/08, 11:16

aromaze,
on my site there is a regulator soldering itself, it limits the voltage, I do not know if it raises the voltage automatically, you never know?
shunt regulator (regulates between 11 and 15 V battery).
http://www.nrjrealiste.fr/eole/r%E9gula ... ator18.pdf

otherwise there is always this:
http://www.nrjrealiste.fr/eole/doc/mont ... 573-22.pdf

keep us in touch ;-)
0 x