Less consume electricity

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
bleusideral
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Re: Consume less electricity

by bleusideral » 27/01/19, 20:13

Thank you Ahmed! the depreciation of these installations and the installation is not suitable for my case!
0 x
A gesture more econological econological a gesture and it is the planet that will suffer more!
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by moinsdewatt » 30/01/19, 01:02

Electricity consumption remained stable last year

AFP the 29 Jan 2019

Electricity consumption remained stable in France last year while production from renewable energies has increased, said Tuesday the president of the RTE network manager, François Brottes.

"The facts are stubborn and the trend is confirmed: it (consumption) has been stable for six years", he said on the occasion of the presentation of his wishes.

The scenarios established by RTE for the future call for a stagnation or erosion of demand thanks in particular to energy efficiency. On the contrary, EDF prefers to expect a slight increase in consumption in the future, especially with the need for electric mobility.

“Renewable energies provide nearly 20% of the electricity produced in France,” continued François Brottes, revealing the first data relating to last year.

"Hydraulics has its share in this increase and the progress of wind and solar is real: + 15% for wind and + 11% for solar," he continued.

Still on the electricity production side, nuclear increased "slightly" in 2018.

Fossil production fell by 27% while CO2 emissions to the atmosphere decreased by 28%. Mr. Brottes did not specify the share of fossil fuel production in 2018. In 2017, it amounted to 10%.

Finally, in 2018 France once again became "the leading exporter in Europe", said Mr. Brottes.

https://www.connaissancedesenergies.org ... ier-190129
0 x
Stellah
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Stellah » 11/12/19, 06:45

Hello,
Reducing your electricity bill requires simple everyday actions. For each pole of dependence it is possible to achieve electricity savings. Replace your traditional bulbs with LED bulbs which last three times longer and consume three times less. Also remember to make the most of daylight.
0 x
Stellah
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Stellah » 11/12/19, 06:46

Hello,
To control your electricity consumption, the choice of your lighting systems is essential. Consider, for example, replacing your halogen lamps with more efficient, more economical lamps like LED bulbs. And of course, adopt the lighting sources to your needs, favor natural light, opt for low-consumption lamps, turn off the light when you leave a room.
0 x