Connect a small generator on the EDF network Enedis 50 Hz 230V AC?

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
Christophe

Re: Connect a small generator on the EDF network Enedis 50 Hz 230V AC?

by Christophe » 09/12/18, 14:36

Remundo wrote:moreover I still do not understand the interest of connecting a generator directly on the national electricity grid ... : roll:

Economically no interest, unless you have access to a free fuel (recycled fried oil or pure self produced?) ... or for micro CHP: the valuation of hot can make this (limit) interesting!

In Belgium we pay 28 cents per kWh (green kWh in my case but the nuclear Belgian coal is the same price)!

So many projects will become profitable without any subsidies and that's good!

A diesel group that consumes red 0.70 € / L = 23 cents per kWh ... (excluding depreciation and maintenance ...)

That's the subject of my question: I'm cogit-

Otherwise, there is also the cheat green kWh qu'exnihiloest evokes ... this calculation does not interest me but some will be able to do it ... after a cheating and scornful government I can only encourage cheating to those who can do it!
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 09/12/18, 15:09

a simple system that I would consider:

there are GTI inverters that switch off automatically when the battery voltage drops below a threshold. It would therefore be enough to choose the right combination of GTI-battery pack inverters so that the energy withdrawal stops before damaging the batteries by undervoltage.

On the other side you put a constant power generator, preferably slightly more robust than the power injected by the GTI inverters. Like this, the battery pack will not discharge until the generator turns.

for the loader, you can consider automatic workshop starters (ie they maintain the tension automatically and stop loading for a high threshold)

in cogeneration it is interesting, but it requires a lot of follow-up and a lot of noise to support + exhaust gas to evacuate well by a chimney ... much more annoying than to install some PV and to inject a surplus for example .
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/12/18, 15:10

There is no question of battery in my question ... : Cheesy: nor of injector injector ...
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 09/12/18, 15:13

oué but you understand that you will at best disjunction, at worst you will damage something ...

in addition even if it works snatch, you must especially watch out for the respect of the neutral and the phase ... and it is quickly tricky ...

but I do not see how a beast genegen will synchronize without damage, and then inject the right power on the network. :?
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 09/12/18, 15:18

Christophe wrote:Otherwise, there is also the cheat green kWh qu'exnihiloest evokes ... this calculation does not interest me but some will be able to do it ... after a cheating and scornful government I can only encourage cheating to those who can do it!

You should not have read (in any case you did not react to) the explanations that I provided on the famous "120 billion" of renewables on the thread "JM Jancovii is he an idiot?".

You can "encourage cheating", but in the end those who will pay will be your compatriots (Belgians or French), and those who will hurt the most will be the poorest.

I'm only talking about "renewable scam" here, no need to sue me more generally, let's stay on the subject.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/12/18, 15:25

To be dishonest with dishonest people is to be dishonest?

My righteousness of mind has exceeded its limits when I see what the cops do to some Yellow Vests ...
0 x
Forhorse
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Forhorse » 09/12/18, 18:46

Remundo wrote:yes I read what you wrote, and these methods do not inspire me much confidence even if they can walk with luck.

This is not luck, that's how are coupled in parallel for more than a century all the generators that flow on the network.
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 09/12/18, 19:40

stop taking me for a con, thank you

the generators you talk about start out as electric motors running empty; then there is a regulation that allows them to become sources of energy

because I give you a Castorama thermal gene and you show me how it goes direct connection on the network.
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 09/12/18, 19:44

Forhorse wrote:
Remundo wrote:yes I read what you wrote, and these methods do not inspire me much confidence even if they can walk with luck.

This is not luck, that's how are coupled in parallel for more than a century all the generators that flow on the network.

Well yes, I agree, I do not really see where Remundo's reluctance comes from? You must "just" couple while not being far from the network frequency and not in phase opposition.

There are lots of "small" machines, such as anaerobic digestion unit motors, which work like this all year round.

The generator 2kW Chinese from Casto, should try, but I do not see any technical problem a priori. Perhaps an electrical protection problem that would be missing?

Edit for Remundo: our posts have crossed. The reference to Casto is pure coincidence.
Last edited by sicetaitsimple the 09 / 12 / 18, 19: 47, 1 edited once.
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 09/12/18, 19:46

do it at your expense and not behind a keyboard.
0 x