Clouds Computing = Obsolescence programmée

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 12/06/13, 20:43

before the cloud computing micrososft and his accomplice already knew how to make obsolete computers, with more and bigger software that does not go into the computer of the previous year

but it is possible to resist ... I have old 1998 computers that are still doing their job as long as it is indepandant work not connected to the current bazaar

the cloud is worse: he saw that the software had reached enough power to do everything, that there would not be much new opportunity to invent to push the next verse ... so stuck customers with the cloud is the new way
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 12/06/13, 21:21

anigel wrote:(...)

For the rest, I don't have much to say: most of the people themselves have lost all critical sense: no one seems to be able to do without facebook anymore, we have lots of "friends". We buy a lot of bullshit that we don't need, and we complain about the decline in purchasing power. Who still realizes the price of an apple cell phone? For this price I buy a car ... Note that I have a particular outlook on all this: I am a computer scientist. I don't have a facebook account, nor google stuff nor linkedin. In short, I am not in the matrix. Very few of us have remained outside ...

Well done, bravo!

There is a nice debate on facebook here which is already several years old ... and here on google: https://www.econologie.com/forums/google-s-i ... 12419.html

It's also because I'm pro of the web that I'm suspicious of FB ...
0 x
plasmanu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by plasmanu » 12/06/13, 21:45

Of course it's the ostrich technique.

But you have to know your enemy (partner).
Vigilance is de rigeur.
0 x
"Not to see Evil, not to hear Evil, not to speak Evil" 3 little monkeys Mizaru

Back to "Electricity, electronics and computers: Hi-tech, Internet, DIY, lighting, materials, and new"