Universal mobile phone charger in Europe

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
Did67

by Did67 » 10/02/11, 18:24

Indeed, I heard that at the time and wondered if it was forgotten.

Missing more than one more step: impose this standard for all small balladeurs devices. (Luckily, my mp3 is already loaded with a miniUSB). For once for all stop buying transformer (we must have a dozen! Functional or not). And again, I'm hunting so they do not stay connected!

Who is against the EU, finally ????
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 10/02/11, 19:19

Just imagine that 15 years ago I found THE solution for a multi-voltage charger-block system. Unfortunately I did not have a million Belgian francs (25000 euros) to take an international patent (pcq, it is profitable only if China, Japan, the US do not copy)

I find that after this first victory, we should put pressure on car manufacturers to accept a bus addressing system of electrical accessories that does not require a passage in an agency (if you can not fix-it ... ) or at least the one-time usable parts are forbidden (I was told in my electronics courses, that some accessory control units were factory-programmed and that, even in agency, we could not even go back on a car of the same model.
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
celine13000
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by celine13000 » 11/03/11, 09:42

One day I bought this type of charger for samsung with different tips and I quickly understood why the price was not too excessive: the quality is significantly lower than the standards made specifically for phones. After I think that if it is improved it can be a good idea, however, the big market will they manage to agree? nothing is less on and I think including i phone whose i phone chargers are the same i-pod which is still handy when one of them breaks down. To meditate...
0 x
To find out more about electric heater