Time change and save electricity

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
Gaston
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Time change and electrical energy savings

by Gaston » 16/03/16, 13:49

Christophe wrote:So obviously the best compromise, according to this study, would be to stay in winter time all the time?
The best compromise for the chosen criteria (activity from 9 am to 17 pm, therefore "useful" light from 7 am to 18 pm).

If we spread this activity from 8h to 19h, the results will be different ...
0 x
Leo Maximus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Leo Maximus » 20/02/19, 11:57

The Citizen Consultation "Should we put an end to the time change" is until March 3:

http://www2.assemblee-nationale.fr/cons ... s-en-cours
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/02/19, 14:03

Yes Leo, each country will be able to decide whether it keeps winter time or not ...

If some bordering countries decide differently than others (like Belgium and France ... which is quite possible just because Flemings want to piss off French speakers ...), it could be the big mess for all those who regularly cross the borders !! : Cheesy:

I was already surprised to have lost an hour when I arrived in Portugal in summer! : Cheesy:

Well it's my fault I did not inquire before!
0 x