Time change and save electricity

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 26/03/07, 14:10

Christophe asked:

Certainly, but by what physical effect? That was the meaning of my question

the effect is not physical, but pratico, psycho, social:

if it is clear later, you do not turn on your headlights, your children do not light the light to do their homework, you turn on fewer lamps and less time in the house.

the domestic consumption of lighting is less in the morning: we get up, we wash, we swallow the p'ti dèj fast and we file work

in fact, everything comes from the fact that the workday is not centered on solar noon

that said, I am of the opinion of everyone: hard the first days.
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Christophe

by Christophe » 26/03/07, 18:25

elephant wrote:if it is clear later, you do not turn on your headlights, your children do not light the light to do their homework, you turn on fewer lamps and less time in the house.

Certainly, but it is valid for the winter or summer schedule your remark? : Mrgreen:
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 26/03/07, 21:03

the normal schedule, in any case the old is winter time.

the change is summer time
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Polo
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Polo » 26/03/07, 21:24

I'll think about your awakenings! I think it will please my father anyway ... I do not think I have beosin though fishing but after buying the other stuff that I want (for info: hammock :)) and insulating film p window (if you sell that I'll buy it!).
Ui my alarm clock and at 6:45 am and it's up to the minute: compared to the radio broadcasts in fact I don't know if it's very interesting but hey: the info => it's right it's good I have the weather, weather forecast => it is 15 we should think about getting up, doc on the TV => 25 I'm in a hurry! info => 30 should go there! This hour of retrd my therefore got up at 7 am and we had an appointment with a friend at ... 45 am! No shower, no breakfast and it's good! what badly done dressing! here are some tips for next year !;)
0 x
"I fear nothing, I hope for nothing, I am free" Nikos kazansakis
Christophe

by Christophe » 26/03/07, 23:00

elephant wrote:the normal schedule, in any case the old is winter time.

the change is summer time

What is "normal"? So the old winter schedule?
So according to you we consume less so in summer thanks to the summer time?
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 27/03/07, 08:40

In any case, it is in any case the thesis of our governors and I suppose that at the time they were based on one or more studies.

the economy is almost exclusively on the lighting

so: in summer, (except perhaps in April) most people do not light in the morning and see clear longer (later), so light later. They must not turn on their headlights to get back from work

this system is based on the statistical reality of human activities, ie most people get up between 6h and 7h and go to sleep 22-23 hours
0 x
zac
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by zac » 27/03/07, 15:56

Hello

Did not understand everything; I do as hens I get up with the day, I go to bed with the night and I think that's how I eat the least juice :P :P :P

@+
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)
This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
rpsantina
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by rpsantina » 27/03/07, 22:14

zac wrote:Hello

Did not understand everything; I do as hens I get up with the day, I go to bed with the night and I think that's how I eat the least juice :P :P :P

@+

Correct...

The first to have proposed this shift is Benjamin FRANKLIN, and this allowed to save the gas of the public lighting.
On the Saturday before the daylight savings time, the sun rises to 7h and goes down to say 18h30
on sunday, the sun rises to 8h and sets to 19h30.
Since the human activity is greater between 18h30 and 19h30 than between 7 and 8h, the savings corresponding to this difference are made.

@+
0 x
RPS (Dpt Tarn South 81)
i-Only those who do nothing are never wrong
ii-Anything is possible as long as a little time is spent there
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/03/07, 22:34

rpsantina wrote:Human activity being greater between 18h30 and 19h30 than between 7 and 8hthe savings corresponding to this difference are suddenly made.

Here is the key! It is this explanation that I would have liked to hear from the "beginning" ... We will learn from this discussion, besides this "solution" but that many people (me the 1st) did not know exactly where savings there were exactly ...

2 remarks nevertheless:

1) Lighting represents a lower and lower% of our consumptions, but the change of schedule is mainly in lighting (except nuance hour hollow / hour full for the industries ...) domestic no?

2) Do you think we can see the difference of conso on the site of the RTE?
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 27/03/07, 23:14

yeah, we wanted to make it simple, not academic, so that you understand, I could have actually told you that b ....., in the morning, are closed. : Cheesy:

zac said:

I act like chickens I get up with the day, I go to bed with the night

you're right, but you have to see who's in your bed :D
we only have internet and econology.com to furnish our leisure :D
0 x