Hot Fluoscompact Ampoules

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
alexissshit
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Hot Fluoscompact Ampoules

by alexissshit » 02/04/07, 14:17

Hello,

I am convinced by the energy balance of compact fluorescent bulbs but all those I have found emit a very cold light, even the 12 watt softone philips which are supposed to diffuse a warmer light.
Do you know compact fluorescent bulbs that have a K degree closer to 2500-3000k (more yellow and warm)?

Thank you in advance

Alexis
0 x
delnoram

by delnoram » 02/04/07, 16:48

Already watch in the shop of the site, there are few, but some are in 2700K.
0 x
"Thinking should not it be taught in school rather than to make learning by heart the facts that are not all proven?"
"It's not because they are likely to be wrong they are right!" (Coluche)
Christophe

by Christophe » 15/04/07, 13:53

delnoram wrote:Already watch in the shop of the site, there are few, but some are in 2700K.

Uh no Delnoram, it's the opposite ...

All Megaman in the shop are in 2700K, and only 2 models are in 4000Ket 6500K for very specific applications.
0 x
delnoram

by delnoram » 15/04/07, 14:06

Christophe wrote:Uh no Delnoram, it's the opposite ...
All Megaman in the store are in 2700K, and only 2 models are in 4000K and 6500K for very specific applications.

Ha :D double reading problem.
I was not talking about a few 2700K bulbs on those present on the store, but few different bulbs in sockets and shapes compared to the Megaman range for example
0 x
"Thinking should not it be taught in school rather than to make learning by heart the facts that are not all proven?"

Christophe

by Christophe » 15/04/07, 14:10

Ah ok ... you had to follow me I think you were the only one who understood you ... :D

Well for the little choice:

1) we are not really a mamouth of the casto type ... and like all the little ones we have to pay our suppliers before selling the products ... therefore difficult to offer dozens of type of bulbs.

2) the megaman range is so vast that even casto and leroy do not offer complete ranges.
0 x
delnoram

by delnoram » 16/04/07, 19:41

Christophe wrote:Ah ok ... you had to follow me I think you were the only one who understood you ... :D

Yes and well i understand myself : Evil:
: Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x