LED bulbs: tests and tests, pay attention to the results!

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
nature of eco
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

and last little point!

by nature of eco » 10/02/09, 10:37

To find out if we are an ecolopportunist (I understand your apprehensions) go to the site of our first box "ouestecohabitat.com" and Nature éco is the extension of the decoration pole of ouestecohabitat ... I do not know if you have everything followed but if ever ... ask me! :)
0 x
all colors are in nature!
Philou-57
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Philou-57 » 20/03/09, 18:42

Hello!
I have been for some time forum, and I discovered a lot of things about energy saving light bulbs. I went in search of led bulbs gu10 Luxeon, because apparently that's what you recommend. However I do not find it at home (I know your site is selling it, but it is to avoid shipping costs .. :? )
On the other hand, I found Osram led bulbs, in mono led, which is a big brand and not a Chinese shit. What do you think? can i get started
merci!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/03/09, 18:53

a) Osram has relocated everything to China or almost ... but it is sure that the design is of better quality than Sino-Chinese

b) Shipping costs bother you, ok! But then how are you going to buy from your local store? By bus? By car?

Do you count the hours saved to order on the net? In 5 minutes your order can be paid.

And home delivery ... that also counts as a "plus" ...

Incidentally it also brings this site and the forums, instead of supporting mass distribution ...

And finally, the shipping costs are offered from 120 € of purchase: do you know many real stores that reimburse you for your travel costs?

In short, lots of aspects that should perhaps be taken into account before saying basically "to save shipping costs" ...
0 x
Philou-57
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Philou-57 » 22/03/09, 12:55

Thank you for your answer!
for this story of shipping costs, I am affected by this beautiful crisis, so I am looking to save everywhere. Luckily, I have an LM 100m from my home so no transport costs, but it's true that if it had been 10km away, I would have taken the car without thinking about this additional cost :(.
The problem no longer arises since Osram manufactures in China, so I order on this site. :)

A+
0 x
fthanron
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by fthanron » 24/03/09, 10:54

Hello,

Has anyone tested Joliet bulbs
spam

where : http://www.sbf-eclairage.fr/ampoule-64m ... 15485.html

or that kind of thing? http://www.eclairage-design.com/ampoule ... p-165.html

Thank you in advance.

Uhhhhh it was spam the link to Jol ...?
Last edited by fthanron the 06 / 04 / 09, 16: 24, 1 edited once.
0 x
Frederic
Hallu
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Hallu » 06/04/09, 15:27

I also try to light myself with LEDs, fluorescent lamps do not satisfy me with their too yellow light. I'm looking for E27 bulbs (for living room lighting of 25m², emitting at 360 ° because the connection unfortunately necessarily directs the lamp parallel to the ceiling or bedroom of 12 m²) and E14 bulbs for bedside lamps. What do you recommend ? Thank you in advance.
0 x
Hallu
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Hallu » 10/04/09, 16:36

No one to help me? :|
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 10/04/09, 23:15

: Arrow: I do not understand your question. :?:
I certainly use various products purchased on the site you are referring to but I cannot tell you that they are comparable to "classic" bulbs.

The LEDS are characterized by a lighting angle, which does not allow light rendering comparable to incandescent or compact fluorescent bulbs ...

last point, it is necessary to rethink the lighting sources according to the specificities of LEDS rather than trying to integrate LED bulbs in unsuitable luminaires ...

Spot type lighting is most suitable for conversions to LEDS lighting ...
0 x
Hasardine
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Hasardine » 13/04/09, 15:06

completely in agreement with your Citroen response, we changed the spots in our bathroom, 6x50W at the time of installation by 2x the 1.3W near the mirror and 4X 3W in ceiling spots, the result is perfectly satisfactory for a passage 300W to 14.6W !!!!!
pretty good too!
0 x
gregdu13250
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by gregdu13250 » 16/04/09, 18:22

It’s that you took the bad fluorescent, if you want very white white you take 4000 ° K or daylight at 6500 ° K
0 x