low energy light bulbs, call witnesses

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
clara2345
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

low energy light bulbs, call witnesses

by clara2345 » 12/03/09, 16:00

Hello! Here is a call for witnesses!

You have changed all of your lighting at home to adopt low-energy bulbs.
You are saving energy, your bills have gone down or you may have been disappointed with some of these bulbs.
Your testimony interests us for our broadcast on M6 on low-consumption light bulbs.

Don't hesitate to react on this forum or join me to share your testimony by email on clara2345@gmail.com, or at 01.41.92.73.41

A big thank you to you and see you soon!

Claire
0 x
Ibis.
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Ibis. » 12/03/09, 19:07

Curious that the proposed email does not point to M6 right?
0 x
clara2345
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

ibis

by clara2345 » 12/03/09, 19:16

Very simple ibis: I opened a special testimonials mailbox (which are numerous) to avoid flooding on my professional mailboxes. For other constructive questions and testimonials, don't hesitate to join me!
See you soon
Claire
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 12/03/09, 21:02

: Arrow: I don't really understand the process ... :?:
I changed most of my lights, I make statements of electric consumption, but the lighting representing a small part of the consumption of electricity, even in my case where the heating and hot water are not electric, variations in consumption are not representative or visible.

I am satisfied with the diode bulbs that I use as a reading spot above the bed, they consume 1W instead of 40W for the old incandescent bulb, and are very suitable because they do not burn the top of my head and do do not bother the one who shares my bed thanks to the narrow lighting angle.
For the toilets, after disappointing attempts at energy saving bulbs, I made a LED assembly. I do not have talked about here in detail.
I have also VERY significantly improved the consumption and comfort of use of my "neon tubes" by changing the ballasts. The detailed report can be found here.

Finally, last year I bought "miracle" bulbs, guaranteed for 5 years which, in addition to saving energy, were supposed to clean the air by ionizing it. One of them lasted a month, and the other has just let go after less than a year of use in the living room and the living room. Ignition and lighting quality were poor. :frown:
I replaced the old energy saving bulb brand GE (General Electric) whose benefits are superior.
I have in service in the corridors, or other rooms energy saving bulbs of brands and various budgets whose comfort of use is just satisfactory.

I made few consumption measurements on the bulbs because it requires specific wiring that I did not take the time to perform (I did not find it useful)
Last edited by I Citro the 13 / 03 / 09, 22: 04, 1 edited once.
0 x
Ibis.
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Re: ibis

by Ibis. » 12/03/09, 21:41

clara2345 wrote:Very simple ibis: I opened a special testimonials mailbox (which are numerous) to avoid flooding on my professional mailboxes. For other constructive questions and testimonials, don't hesitate to join me!
See you soon
Claire

Sorry Claire, but it's not believable. A box like M6 can open an email account for this kind of case, right?
0 x
clara2345
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

ibis

by clara2345 » 13/03/09, 11:29

Yes ibis, we could open an M6 box but it is not our mode of operation (and if you are so attached to this, I can send you my pro m6 address by personal message if the need is so great feel it!) ... by that, interesting elements on low energy bulbs on your side?
0 x
Ibis.
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Ibis. » 13/03/09, 19:36

Ok for the mp. Thank you for the proposal. I will relate here the existence of this address after having tested it. Thank you for the proposal.
0 x
gregdu13250
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Re: ibis

by gregdu13250 » 13/03/09, 22:40

clara2345 wrote:Yes ibis, we could open an M6 box but it is not our mode of operation (and if you are so attached to this, I can send you my pro m6 address by personal message if the need is so great feel it!) ... by that, interesting elements on low energy bulbs on your side?
Do not buy low consumption light bulbs without brand, there is one that smoked the other filament farted
0 x
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 14/03/09, 00:28

Welcome Clara (Claire, what memories in this little name) :P

I think you have come to the right address, it seems to me that a subject concerning lighting of all kinds was launched some time ago ...

I'll see if I find you that ...

Good night to you and all, from the cat of Captain Haddock
:P
0 x
By removing Human Nature, he was far from his nature! Lietseu
"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?
One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 14/03/09, 00:32

I confirm to you that there is a lot of subject on economic lamps in econology ...

click on this at the top of this topic: Electricity, hi-tech, IT, lighting: equipment, tips, tricks, energy and pollution...

and you will find all the subjects that talk about it :D

https://www.econologie.com/forums/ampoules-a ... t2132.html

However, I join the Citroën friend who points out that lighting is generally not the most important item in electricity consumption ... :?

:P :D
0 x
By removing Human Nature, he was far from his nature! Lietseu

"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?

One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...