Led bulb, the most powerful in brightness?

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 10/12/15, 11:24

chevesne51 wrote:
citro wrote:I recently threw a real Mini Maglite torch
Too bad, it deserved small makeover.
Needless to make me regret my drawers are full of junk, and sometimes you throw (I can not do it enough).
The use of this torch, I've never really had, and repair would have cost me more time (order on the net that the longer the lamp winding) that the money spent.

When I need mobile lighting, my headlamp equipped with LED CREE XML T9 has become the preferred lighting for the whole family. It is used every day now to go to the garden as soon as it is night, tinkering in dark corners, hiking on foot or by bike because its rechargeable lithium 18650 box and placed behind the head (to counterbalance the lamp) and incorporates a red light to be visible from the rear.

In short, modern torches need to be ultra powerful miniature or for specific uses, otherwise the front lamps are the ideal product.

To return to the price remark on NITECORE products; Of course, they are very expensive but it is the lot of high-end products developed and certified for extreme uses (police forces, army, emergency services, ...).

I still handled some of these products yesterday and they impressed me with their quality. I find their design can be too tormented (to clean them if they are full of mud, for example), but it is in the air and calculated for the cooling of the diode, I think.
Finally, the quality of the battery is the key point of lithium systems, and trade that I quote above has selected these products for this reason ...
Even if I do not buy NITECORE lamp, there is good chance that I buy their batteries and chargers whenever the need arises ...

The 2 ULTRAFIRE 18650 batteries "offered" with my headlamp are magnificent counterfeits which last less than 45 minutes at full power and are incapable of ensuring a one-way trip on 2 wheels, I tested it during tests carried out on my electric scooter.

With the revival of this, I'll maybe look into the upgrade of the original lighting my Scoot'elec that is insufficient (voltage converter delivering only 9 to 10V a bulb 35W about 25W returned).
I saw that there are LED lamps for automotive power supply between accepting and 12V 24. This would allow me (once solved a specific nerve problem) mounted via a relay, one of these LED bulbs powered directly on the traction battery Scoot'elec (in nominal 21V).
: Idea:
0 x
plasmanu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by plasmanu » 10/12/15, 12:03

trop cool : Mrgreen: AC adapts itself more
cheap single easy profitable economic ...
the most complicated is to write "create 12v car" on the ggogle site. fr or something muche
not having a broken key on the keyboard
adjust the resolution of the screen at eye level

so I'm not link me .... eh .... plop plop ....

and recess validate the request by the ENTER key, otherwise no display that al
0 x
"Not to see Evil, not to hear Evil, not to speak Evil" 3 little monkeys Mizaru
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 10/12/15, 12:19

Y are shit, not ch'ais what to choose! Image
In addition we call it ugly, but they are not ugly Image yes I know, sometimes a bit anyway Image

Image go hop outside, direct, here -> [] Image
0 x
plasmanu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by plasmanu » 10/12/15, 12:31

it ''s too big for the then-tps

huge granny

it's when I read "our dear DD" that I laugh the most:
"the devil who dances with god, hats off"
&
"show your hands"
DD,
please

OBNIBUSLong live freedom 12h32
0 x
"Not to see Evil, not to hear Evil, not to speak Evil" 3 little monkeys Mizaru
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 10/12/15, 12:57

Absolutely, there are plenty to choose from and it is very long to find what you want exactly when you're hard like me ... :?

Not to mention the often incomplete descriptions, "non-contractual" photos, shipping costs that only appear during the order validation or "surprise" customs fees ...
:frown:
0 x
Mike12721
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Mike12721 » 10/12/15, 13:59

Christophe,

I have a problem with your grafic.

According to your grafic fluorescent lamps are more efficient than LEDs.

I do not know when was your grafic but I can say otherwise.

This summer my brother replaced its fluorescent lamps with the same template but with LEDs, this provides much more clarity and consumes less! Same size ie the same type of luminaire, even the bulbs look like TL tubes, except that they are filled with LED's.

Greetings,

Michel
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 10/12/15, 14:09

?????

1) not because they occupy the space m ^ me they have the same power consumption

2) must see how old the fluorescent, because the flow decreases with time
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Christophe

by Christophe » 10/12/15, 14:30

Mike12721 wrote:I do not know when was your grafic but I can say otherwise.

Uh ... is the scale of years down the graph ... so it stops 2000 and 2004, so rather old but it's still good to compare the evolution of lighting technology on decades: if someone finds a newer graphics ...
0 x
Mike12721
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Mike12721 » 10/12/15, 15:45

Christophe,

Indeed, I remember in the years 2000 performance LED's were very low.
Meanwhile the LED's have experienced enormous progress.
So much so that today there are several suppliers who ship's LED tubes consume approximately half a TL tube (fluorescent) comparable.

Greetings,

Michel
0 x
SandrinePo
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by SandrinePo » 16/12/15, 16:53

Hello,

I found a site that deliver LED bulbs siageo, do you think that it is reliable?
0 x