network Soladin injection case

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
aidiv
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

network Soladin injection case

by aidiv » 28/11/09, 16:05

hello, I set aside a few years ago a site that sold small boxes to inject electricity to EDF (injection network so). they had a power 100 200 watt to less than euro, and impossible to lay hands on it, anyone know it?
please
0 x
aidiv
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by aidiv » 28/11/09, 18:53

that's it I found, here is the picture, it plugs into an outlet, power 90watt

voilou thank you even qd!
0 x
dirk pitt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dirk pitt » 28/11/09, 20:55

It's used for?
0 x
Click my signature
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 28/11/09, 21:46

Ah, it's a wind turbine inverter ... An old SOLADIN model from Mastervolt.
Given the low power (less than 100W), I can not say if the game is worth the candle. The interest would be to reduce EDF consumption ... Why not.
On a wheel counter from Banner it works, what about the new electronic meters?

:?
In addition, network injection is prohibited, except EDF agreement and injection contract in good form with equipment meeting safety standards ...

Indeed, if a power failure occurs and your device injects electricity on the network, it may electrocute people working on the line. You would expose yourself to big problems ...

In recent days I have injected electricity on the grid in perfect illegality to test the proper operation of my photovoltaic inverter and I found it very funny to see turn upside down my old Banner wheel counter.
:P
But it was just for testing and settings. In addition, the inverter in question is protected and switches off in case of network failure (in fact it needs the network to synchronize on the 50Hz) ...

Last, the network should know in the months and years to come many failures (it starts already in places, yesterday a whole district of Bordeaux HS for 3 hours of 6 hours 9 hours in the morning). And winter is not yet started ...
This is perfectly normal and predictable, all the management of the network follows the same mistakes as those committed since 20 years in the US and that led to scandals like that of ENRON. We will soon have the same with EDF. The appointment of the new CEO of EDF-Veolia goes exactly in this direction ...
In informed circles, companies and individuals equip themselves with electogenic groups ...
0 x
loop
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by loop » 28/11/09, 22:28

good evening everyone

Can we really talk about network injection when the production of its installation is lower than the real consumption of the house?
Indeed, if I produce 100W continuously with the grid inverter and that my consumption varies between 100 W and 3 KW, nothing is injected on the other side of the meter.

Looking for grid tied inverter we come across many devices for sale on ib notament.

A nice product is here:

http://cgi.ebay.fr/Max-250W-Envirotechs ... .m20.l1116

A+

Edit by modos:

No "only" ebay link please !! Cause:

This ad (360183028573) has been deleted, or the item is not available.
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 28/11/09, 22:47

: Arrow: What is it worth ... is it protected? :?:
(I have not read all the description in English). :?
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 28/11/09, 22:57

citro wrote:In recent days I have injected electricity on the grid in perfect illegality to test the proper operation of my photovoltaic inverter and I found it very funny to see turn upside down my old Banner wheel counter.
:P

Hi Citro, 2 questions:
A Banner wheel, right?

Technically, a good inverter takes the EDF phase, synchronizes and reinjects: it turns the wheel upside down, BUT:
- do the conso kWh figures decline too?
- what does EDF say if these figures have fallen between 2 reported :P
0 x
dirk pitt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dirk pitt » 29/11/09, 15:26

Remundo wrote:[echnically, a good inverter takes the EDF phase, synchronizes and reinjects: it turns the wheel upside down, BUT:
- do the conso kWh figures decline too?
- what does EDF say if these figures have fallen between 2 reported :P

do not ask useless questions: it's forbidden!

the question raised by looping is however interesting:
supposed to have a device of intelligent injection which injects a part always inferior to the conso so that this one is never inferior to ZERO. in this case it is not injection on the network. however, the simple coupling of an energy source with the network is in my opinion also prohibited.
0 x

Click my signature
Remundo

by Remundo » 29/11/09, 16:34

legally, I do not know ...

But what I do know is that if the injection device local at home :
1) still provides less than home consumption
2) synchronizes with the EDF phase and shunts itself as soon as it disappears.

So it is undetectable for EDF because there is never an injection on the outside network at home.

A detection can take place more subtly by a follow-up of conso. That said, it does not prove local injection and until further notice, as long as we pay the subscription, we consume what we want and zero if we like it. 8)
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 29/11/09, 17:35

I am surprised at what you said:

Well, everyone agrees that equipment must be approved and verified by an official body, but is it still so difficult for you to obtain the agreement to connect your GRD? (Distribution Network Manager). In Belgium, this authorization is automatically granted if the technical file is in order (except problems on the local network, which the DSO is requested to arrange within a reasonable time)
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be