Blackout EDF: ecowatt, electricity weather forecast to consume less and avoid cuts

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
Christophe

Re: Blackout EDF: ecowatt, electricity weather forecast to consume less and avoid cuts

by Christophe » 04/09/22, 22:37

sicetaitsimple wrote:He counts the kWh consumed between such and such a time of "changeover", period.

You don't understand what in the words:especially when the consumption of all consumers is the highest"?

This means that electricity will cost more (and probably without warning customers or at least not contractually), when the overall network load is high or when the network is on the verge of saturation! And this is what awaits us a priori for this winter almost everywhere in Europe!

Full stop! We're going to "have fun"!

Can't wait for me to wire my network simulator installation on my PV!
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Blackout EDF: ecowatt, electricity weather forecast to consume less and avoid cuts

by sicetaitsimple » 04/09/22, 22:41

Remundo wrote:Enedis ALSO can offload, it has the power to do so on the "small" electricity roads, while RTE manages the motorways.

No but guys, are you crazy? If Enedis has to shed load because it has a local problem on its network, it will not tamper with the Linky meters one by one, even if it is done remotely!
He will (as before Linky) cut off the HT start of the line in question and then do what he has to do to return to a normal situation.

And once again Enedis is not in charge of managing "rotating outages" in the event of serious difficulty on the network.
1 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 04/09/22, 22:53

it's what you think by extrapolating what you know from normal situations.

If a teleoperator can block or curb a counter with one click, he can block/brake 1000 or 10000 counters per electro-geographic zone.

All it takes is for a few computer scientists to prepare the supervision software that works well for it.

No need to move and physically cut the HT network.

In my opinion even this would technically be the best solution to avoid the blackout. Limit everyone to 15A and let it be the meters that jump in the apartments rather than the HT circuit breaker...

If you want to regulate the network only via RTE, you might as well say that you go there cheerfully with an ax, that amounts to turning off entire cities!
1 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 04/09/22, 23:00

Christophe wrote:This means that electricity will cost more (and probably without warning customers or at least not contractually), when the overall network load is high or when the network is on the verge of saturation! And this is what awaits us a priori for this winter almost everywhere in Europe

Think what you want, what makes you happy...

Same for Remundo.
0 x
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 04/09/22, 23:08

I wonder how we can intercept these signals .....

There must be frames, packets where you have to find your PDL ....
0 x
hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, huh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

: Oops: : Cry: :( : Shock:
Christophe

by Christophe » 04/09/22, 23:33

sicetaitsimple wrote:Think what you want, what makes you happy...

But what does he say to him? College level? It's not a matter of pleasing but of facts...legislated!!

But now that you're talking to me about pleasure, you can't know how happy it makes me to see today blubbering those who preferred to go on vacation or change new cars every 2 or 3 years instead of investing either in energy savings either in the production of solar energy... : Lol: : Lol: : Lol: : Lol: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

Yes yes, I know not all of them have the (physical) possibility of doing this work but there are a few million in France alone who could have been and therefore who are crying today... and that's because the start of the AMHA energy squeaks!

Shouldn't have visited this forum instead of fukbook and jtentube!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 04/09/22, 23:35

phil59 wrote:I wonder how we can intercept these signals .....

There must be frames, packets where you have to find your PDL ....

I posted the 78-page ENEDIS technical manual here: electronic-electricity-computer / linky-meter-operation-and-user-manual-t9748.html

But I don't think they're going to give any leads for hacking the thing, huh... : Mrgreen:
0 x
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 05/09/22, 01:02

I will have to "delight".

I added 2 panels, in my garden, normally, I connect 1, I only have one micro inverter left ....

They are even further from the house, I add 20M distance, story, that in winter, the extremely high trees of a neighbor 100m away, no longer give shade around 10-12H, on the bottom of the panels. ...
0 x
hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, huh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

: Oops: : Cry: :( : Shock:
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/09/22, 20:26

I put this here:

The situation on the massive energy crisis that Europe is undergoing, explained live on Fox News, says it all.
Those who call themselves "journalists" in France should follow the example!

1 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 05/09/22, 20:31

if one summarizes in a cynical but exact way, the United States does not give a damn about the mouth of Western Europe.

They deliberately place it in a pincer movement of energy shortages and rising prices of all those that remain, while not giving a damn about it, and paradoxically also making Russia rich.

There is reason to seriously question the American geopolitical choices and to disassociate ourselves from them.
0 x

Back to "Electricity, electronics and computers: Hi-tech, Internet, DIY, lighting, materials, and new"