Blackout EDF: ecowatt, electricity weather forecast to consume less and avoid cuts

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Blackout EDF: ecowatt, electricity weather forecast to consume less and avoid cuts

by sicetaitsimple » 04/09/22, 21:19

Christophe wrote:With linky which can change its "price base" changeable remotely (in all discretion) it can happen faster than expected!
With this linky function 1 kWh can be counted 3 or 4 times or even more… we understand why EDF was in a hurry to equip the whole of France quickly! : Shock: : Shock: : Shock:

Sorry, didn't understand....Linky counts the kWh consumed at such and such a time, that's all it does.
0 x
Christophe

Re: Blackout EDF: ecowatt, electricity weather forecast to consume less and avoid cuts

by Christophe » 04/09/22, 21:23

Ah you are not aware of the famous remotely programmable counting coefficient? Nah not you!

Probably a conspiratorial thing, huh… : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 04/09/22, 21:26

Christophe wrote:Ah you are not aware of the famous remotely programmable counting coefficient? Nah not you!

No, explain.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 04/09/22, 21:33

Go read the technical notice of the complete parameters of the linky...it's explained in it... 8)

She may even be on the forum : search.php
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 04/09/22, 21:36

Christophe wrote:Go read the technical notice of the complete parameters of the linky...it's explained in it...

Bah no, it is you who affirms, it is you who proves.
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 04/09/22, 21:49

Mr Simple made us a sketch the other day saying that the Linky couldn't cut off the electricity remotely... which is false.

Linky can cut the electricity and even instantly change the drawable amperage via a teleoperator (eg go from 15 to 30 or 45A)

For the moment these modifications are quite civilized, they are made on request of the customer on a case-by-case basis...

But everything depends on how these technical possibilities of teleoperation are going to be mobilised.
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 04/09/22, 21:57

Remundo wrote:Mr Simple made us a sketch the other day saying that the Linky couldn't cut off the electricity remotely... which is false.

Linky can cut the electricity and even instantly change the drawable amperage via a teleoperator (eg go from 15 to 30 or 45A)

What are you talking about? I never said that we couldn't cut remotely with Linky, nor modify the power, since these are among other features at the base of its deployment.
I said that it was not Enedis (which manages Linky), but RTE which was in charge of shedding if necessary.
You can copy what I said instead of telling lies, I don't know where it is.

Edit: I found it.

ar sicetaitsimple » 09/08/22, 13:41 PM

Petrus wrote:
It's clear that this winter people will quickly understand why Enedis insisted so much on installing a smart meter to limit/cut the juice remotely.

In France, it is not Enedis (or equivalent in the approximately 5% served by someone other than Enedis) which is in charge of managing any rotating outages in the event of difficulty on the network, but RTE. So completely off topic.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 04/09/22, 22:09

sicetaitsimple wrote:
Christophe wrote:Go read the technical notice of the complete parameters of the linky...it's explained in it...

Bah no, it is you who affirms, it is you who proves.

Here pov type and lazy with this: electronic-electricity-computer / linky-meter-operation-and-user-manual-t9748.html

Read with your fingers the 2nd point of article 4:

I expressed myself a little badly, it is a tariff coefficient and not metering, so depending on the schedule, 1 kWh can therefore cost 3 or 4 times (or more) the base price...
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 04/09/22, 22:22

Christophe wrote:Read with your fingers the 2nd point of article 4:
I expressed myself a little badly, it is a tariff coefficient and not metering, so depending on the schedule, 1 kWh can therefore cost 3 or 4 times (or more) the base price...

Yes I have read. So what? There are dozens of providers, each of them can offer tariffs with different usage and tipping ranges (up to 10)
It's actually a little less beastly than sending a 0/1 signal to HP/HC.
But that's not Linky's problem. He counts the kWh consumed between such and such a time of "changeover", period.
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 04/09/22, 22:24

sicetaitsimple wrote:
Remundo wrote:Mr Simple made us a sketch the other day saying that the Linky couldn't cut off the electricity remotely... which is false.

What are you talking about? I never said that we couldn't cut remotely with Linky, nor modify the power, since these are among other features at the base of its deployment.
I said that it was not Enedis (which manages Linky), but RTE which was in charge of shedding if necessary.
You can copy what I said instead of telling lies, I don't know where it is.

your sketch is here
natural-human-disasters/tension-with-russia-in-ukraine-t17111-3270.html

Enedis ALSO can offload, it has the power to do so on the "small" electricity roads, while RTE manages the motorways.
2 x

Back to "Electricity, electronics and computers: Hi-tech, Internet, DIY, lighting, materials, and new"