Solar garden lamp battery

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
oli 80
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Solar garden lamp battery

by oli 80 » 29/07/09, 18:36

hello, i don't know if i'm in the right place, i bought solar lights last week, inside each lamp, there is a rechargeable AA type battery, i would like to know if it is a simple battery to recharge or if it is specific batteries for photovoltaic cell
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 29/07/09, 18:38

These are generally "low-end Chinese" NiCd or NiMh AAs ...

1.2 V and 600 or 800 mAh in the models we have ...
0 x
oli 80
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

rechargeable batteries

by oli 80 » 29/07/09, 19:08

that’s exactly it, it’s that type of battery, but I don’t know if the same type of battery for recharging on a charger can do the trick on these lamps, because in the instructions they say it only use specific batteries, as the rechargeable batteries are not suitable for these lamps

ah hold something come back to me, you will laugh, a few years ago we bought a garden gnome with a colored light effect lamp, also with photovoltaic cell, it worked for two weeks then nothing, why?

simply because there was a simple alkaline battery in the battery compartment, the battery was already in place when we bought the dwarf
0 x