Electronic Ballast homemade

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Electronic Ballast homemade

by izentrop » 17/07/16, 20:32

'Since 2008, not that you have an answer : Wink:
0 x
RV-P
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by RV-P » 13/08/16, 18:57

- I myself have tried a lot of things between the straight tubes and the "ballast" of lampéco! You can see the results of my tests here:
waste-and-recycling / do-run-a-tube-right-with-a-ballast-de-lampeco-t12061.html
- With last, testing 2 8 W tubes in series on a "ballast" of lampéco of 15 W! And also testing to operate the tubes with the capacitor of unknown value starter, once we removed the bulb bimetallic!
- I point "kindly" to the grumpy of all stripes (and any feathers!) Everything works and I have missed one or two strains of electronics. But as there are "wagons" grilled lampéco in recycling bins of supermarkets and DIY stores ...
- In one of my tests, I run a 58W tube with a "ballast" of lampéco of 45W!
- I even made LED lights repairs that had a grilled and others whose current limiting capacitor had exploded!
- So I master the subject, anyway! @ +!
0 x
It's easier to just make things complicated than complicate simple things!
RV-P
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by RV-P » 15/08/16, 10:38

- @ Lionel-Nivelle:
- Spread some "garbage cans" recycling bins for your great favorite surfaces or DIY stores: it "abounds" grilled lampéco which, in most cases, these are filaments of fluorescent tubes that are cut (ends black)!
- If you feel able, replaces the transistors 2 your own ballast! Otherwise, replace the ballast!
0 x
It's easier to just make things complicated than complicate simple things!