Alternator asynchronous motor

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
boubka
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by boubka » 31/01/09, 09:44

hello fagelo
what is the mechanical source of generator training?
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 31/01/09, 13:46

be careful this capacitor story is not a good solution: if the capacitor does not have the right value the voltage collapses

if the capacitor + the inductive effect of the charge at the right value the voltage goes up to saturation of the magnetic circuit: therefore a lot of energy loss, even when empty

there are alternators of asynchronous generator, but it is necessary that the rotor is specially adapted to saturate well before the stator: as the rotor sees only a very low frequency (slip) ca saturation does not make big loss of energy and limit the output voltage other trick of these single-phase generator: the capacitor is not on the main 220v winding but on another 220v phase-shifted coil: this makes the output voltage less dependent on the inductive or capacitive load

there is never a three-phase asynchronous generator with a capacitor

with an ordinary asynchronous motor, in order not to saturate it is necessary to produce a lower voltage than the normal motor voltage (or rewind with a little more turn: then you need a regulator, which changes the value of the capacitor according to the charge

fortunately in three-phase there is no need for a variable capacitor: you need a kind of three-phase speed controller responsible for making just the reactive power necessary to stabilize the voltage
0 x
fajelo
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by fajelo » 03/02/09, 21:07

boubka wrote:hello fagelo
what is the mechanical source of generator training?

Hello, thank you for the response
the generator will be powered by a 35 hp agricultural tractor
the question that torments my mind is:
can we produce 380 v current (so 3 phases and a neutral) to meet the needs of a house with a tri motor of 9 kw
if yes an assembly plan will be very appreciated
thank you, a +, cordially
0 x
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 03/02/09, 22:11

fajelo

Yes, but you must know the revolutions of the PTO of the tractor, with capacitors on a motor but for the neutral you need a transformer which will provide you with your 220 volts for low voltage.
:D
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 07/02/09, 04:51

Hello
fajelo wrote:Hello, thank you for the response
the generator will be powered by a 35 hp agricultural tractor
the question that torments my mind is:
can we produce 380 v current (so 3 phases and a neutral) to meet the needs of a house with a tri motor of 9 kw
if yes an assembly plan will be very appreciated
thank you, a +, cordially

the asynchronous motor must turn at its speed (plate) In Europe 1500rpm for a 4 poles for 50hz and normally in star 380 volts that gives 220volts with the neutral
see the details on the plans provided, on this forum
3 AC capacitor balanced with load
For PTO it is often 450rpm those who install generators there is a box to have regime of 1500rpm or 1800rpm which are standard for powerful generators.
Andre
0 x
manoria68
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by manoria68 » 03/01/12, 00:34

Hello,
I redetere the post.
Is it possible to replace the condos with the same motor of the same power?
Its a bit like the principle of the pilot motor
0 x
Manoria 68, fried researcher, technician of its oil mill
manoria68
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by manoria68 » 03/01/12, 12:51

Or is it possible to spin a low power tri alternator to create a tri network and connect it to the asynchronous motor?
Knowing that the sorting generator would be driven more slowly than the synchronous motor ...

And in this case, what happens if the energy is not completely consumed ???
0 x
Manoria 68, fried researcher, technician of its oil mill
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 03/01/12, 13:19

a real three-phase alternator can be used as a variable capacitor ... even better: an alternator rotating under no load can be equivalent to a capacitor or an inductor depending on the excitation current that is put in it

a vacuum rotating alternator could be used to serve as a variable capacitor and regulator for a synchronous alternator

but it's very complicated ... as long as you have a real alternator as much to use it alone ... why go through the asynchronous motor

except in special cases, for example a production system with 2 alternators, where one of them can be replaced by a simple asynchronous motor leaving the regulation of the real alternator to regulate the whole
0 x
ggdorm
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by ggdorm » 03/01/12, 14:54

Hello everyone!

Imagine that for a wind project (vertical wind) I take a 380 volt motor, 5.5 kw and 1435 rpm nominal rotation speed.
What could I find at the output as power if the engine is running at 1435 rpm?
The ideal is perhaps to make an electronic interface which brings back everything in 12 volt DC to return then to 220 volt AC for example not?
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 03/01/12, 15:42

without sliding the motor would run at 1500 rpm

if it runs at 1435 at full power, it slides at 65 rpm

for it to make its full power in alternator it must be run at 1565 rpm at least

if it is to put unnecessary electronics to go through 12V: an electronic variator for asynchronous motor goes well through continuous but at a voltage corresponding to the peak voltage of the alternative

this kind of variator contains everything you need to operate an asynchronous motor as an alternator ... still it was that its programming system allows it

when we say that this kind of motor needs a capacitor: a three-phase dimmer can be equivalent to a capacitor simply by playing on the phase shift of the current it produces
0 x