Android apps (iOS) on energy and ecology?

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
Christophe

Android apps (iOS) on energy and ecology?

by Christophe » 16/10/16, 19:15

Android and iOS are taking an increasingly prominent place in our lives (because we want to ...)

Isn't that bad in all this, what applications do you know and which affect ecology, energy saving and the environment?

There are more and more connected objects that allow energy savings ...
0 x
yves35
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Re: Android (iOS) applications on energy and ecology?

by yves35 » 17/10/16, 00:50

Hello,

to meditate, this point of view of pascal Cretton de sebasol:
http://sebasol.ch/forum.aspx?ordre=2&fo ... =&f=detail
which I extract:
But in the field of electricity, for the moment, things are desperate: in a few years, the Internet has gone from 1% of global consumption to more than 6% and it is increasing exponentially. All the progress made in A devices (refrigerators, circulators, etc.) are completely wiped out by the explosion of needs in this area. And don't forget that to give salaries you MUST sell stuff, more and more stuff, and therefore for this reason we speak of 'revolution', of 'post-industrial society' (my ass, the production of entropy has never been so explosive) and other nonsense.

yves
0 x
ignored: obamot, janic, guygadebois... air, air. We are not (yet) on Qanon Ben, if in fact
Christophe

Re: Android (iOS) applications on energy and ecology?

by Christophe » 17/10/16, 17:39

I quite agree with this little rant, but I have a small flat: with the internet I no longer need to go to the library to find information ...

It's just a simple example to say that if the internet consumes more electricity, it also saves money through the services they provide at home!

Otherwise I do not see well the relationship with the initial question ??

Meditate, meditate, meditate, meditate so? : Mrgreen:
0 x