What E14 Energy Saving Lamp for a Corridor?

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/01/07, 11:40

Mettero wrote:Family counter..

What is it? In my opinion there is always a way to change the socket of a light fixture ... unless it is visible ...
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 27/01/07, 18:25

Bucheron said:

Beuh ....
Have you often seen "neon lights" in a house, you?

So, at my place it gives:

1 X 36 watts in the laundry room
4 X 36 watts in my workshop
1 X 36 watts in my office
2 X 36 watts in my son's office
3 X 36 watts in the kitchen
1 X 36 watts in the bathroom

my wife never goes to her office, which is more like a library: incandescence.
ditto to the cellar
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
delnoram

by delnoram » 27/01/07, 19:58

elephant wrote:
I am sorry, but the field of application of the "eco" lamps is limited and they do not reach the output of a good old fluorescent with armature, ballast and all and all ..., in particular pcq part of the flow is loses in the lamp. With a tube, you can put a reflector (which can be the ceiling itself) to make the most of the flow of the lamp.

(it is the son of the guy who developed the TL street lighting tube that lights up at -20 ° C in 1948 who tells you)

as for led's lamps, I think the debate on their real performance is still open, you are well placed to know.

energy savings: yes
flow reduction: no!

Hi Elephant,
Qaund you say flow reduction, how much do you estimate this flow in lux?
(condition of measures to be indicated).

For lumberjack and christophe.
kitchen 1 x36W (measured 45W with PM230)
staircase 1 x 22w (measured 32W with PM230)
bathroom 1x 13W (measured 37W with PM230 : Shock: )
0 x
"Thinking should not it be taught in school rather than to make learning by heart the facts that are not all proven?"
"It's not because they are likely to be wrong they are right!" (Coluche)
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 27/01/07, 20:12

elephant wrote:[...]
3 X 36 watts in the kitchen [...]
What's the point? In my kitchen I have a 20W CFL ...

Is that why I don't understand when you say that the tubes have a better performance?
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."
Lux Pro
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Fluorescent tube

by Lux Pro » 11/03/07, 19:26

It is true that if you use fluorescent tubes with feromagnetic ballasts, choke .... the consumption for a 58 Watts is about 70 Watts. With electronic ballasts consumption drops below 34 Watts.
A compact fluorescent with an output "Luminous efficiency (lumens / watt) of 40 to 87, a tube of 64 to 103 therefore better.
There is only one lamp that can really make a difference as well in heating time 0 seconds, in power 23 watts, in energy consumption, in lifespan 44.000 hour evening 40 years 3 hours per day.
0 x
delnoram

Re: Fluorescent Tube

by delnoram » 12/03/07, 17:11

Lux Pro wrote:There is only one lamp that can really make a difference as well in heating time 0 seconds, in power 23 watts, in energy consumption, in lifespan 44.000 hour evening 40 years 3 hours per day.

I guess this is the induction lamp?

Little or not known to individuals I had only heard that this lamp existed, a subject to follow.
0 x
"Thinking should not it be taught in school rather than to make learning by heart the facts that are not all proven?"

"It's not because they are likely to be wrong they are right!" (Coluche)
Lux Pro
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Lux Pro » 12/03/07, 21:14

Yes its lamps exist and I have just made a measurement they consume even less than the power indicated. I am not here to advertise "because I am a professional" but induction lamps are really ecological from all points of view ... too long lifespan probably for interested the very large manufacturers.
0 x