ACTA, the treaty that legalizes censorship on the internet!

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
plasmanu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by plasmanu » 22/03/12, 20:42

Patriot act of Mr Bush after September 11
Only good feelings to protect the population
0 x
"Not to see Evil, not to hear Evil, not to speak Evil" 3 little monkeys Mizaru
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 22/03/12, 20:49

Certainly, not easy to reconcile freedom and consequences, much more serious than piracy and Hadopi, like one of your children or grandchildren, who convinced by false assertions on the internet, the kind that all the advice on AIDS is false, that 'it does not catch, etc .; does not take enough precautions, unnecessary for him, and gets AIDS.

I remember my young children, at the time of the new development of AIDS, asking me my opinion on their friends, saying that AIDS was wrong, a joke, that we could do anything, and then I told them replied that AIDS was true, transmissible, contagious, a matter of life and death over their lives, by making them read the newspapers of the time, with far less credible information than at present, but showing that this was not the case. was no joke.
They believed and listened to me, by not getting AIDS, but it was quite limited to convince the most crazy teenager.

Also, there is an optimum, not obvious, with fuzzy limits, given the excesses on the internet.
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 22/03/12, 22:44

Either way, it was the process of restricting the internet and freedoms that we glimpsed from the start.
Copyright, then pedophilia, terrorism.
And now Dedeleco offers the AIDS deniers, and right after the bad anti-vaccine citizens ...
Next we will be ripe (always following the good reasons of some) for the dictatorship of the single thought.

(You will have done your job as an undercover agent to the end, bushkozy!
Your retirement will be good ...)
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 22/03/12, 22:55

Without messing around: I would love to see what the web will be in 10 or 20 years ... There will be only 2 sites: google and facebook!

The range of hope represented by freedom and free exchange of the net will have lasted only fifteen years ... twenty at most ...
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 22/03/12, 23:58

Christophe wrote:Without messing around: I would love to see what the web will be in 10 or 20 years ... There will be only 2 sites: google and facebook!

The range of hope represented by freedom and free exchange of the net will have lasted only fifteen years ... twenty at most ...

Certainly, with Sarkozy, etc ... but google alone with facebook, will have no information to give and therefore will have disappeared.

So it will remain, it is not simple, but with asepsis, already clearly visible, especially if too much dangerous excess, in one way or another, as counterfeit and dangerous drugs sold on the internet, etc.

At a minimum, people need to be aware of the dangers, such as on cigarette packages, tobacco kills, non-serious pharmacist sites kill (and sometimes even licensed with Mediator and other junk), disease deniers kill, more that terrorists, etc.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 23/03/12, 08:14

Ah yes there may still be Wikipedia too but with ultra controlled content ...

disease deniers kill, more than terrorists, etc.

Attention you turn to the negationist there !!! : Mrgreen:

Last night, good number of special envoy ... special anti-terrorism in France ... available in stream surely ...
0 x
bidouille23
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by bidouille23 » 23/03/12, 11:32

Hello,

Let me remind you that we are in an electoral period, which implies a lot of things, in particular that no new laws can be passed before the elections, so this is what we call a campaign announcement, and with sarkosy from the wind from the wind from the wind, 'and still happy.
In addition if we had to believe everything that Sarko said we would not live in a France which allows for example the inhabitants of Neuilly to pay only a small 9% tax on average (read in Marian yesterday) ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EjBwHdE ... re=related

Finally how to delimit what is a site which advocates terrorism, from what moment one can say that one goes on sites of this kind 1 times, 2,3,4 ... journalists, writers, PhD student etc. could not take any more information;) ??? the jurists would find themselves in a beautiful panades if he had to define the baths of such a law, I tell you it is windy, it is an effect of advertise, and then do you believe that there is no solution to surf in secret ???
There are many solutions not to be seen, do you believe that sarko knows half of these solutions and that he masters the problem enough ???? a by the wind sarko does not do much ... a if it helps the richest to become even richer : Evil: .

:) , little detail on hadopi, it's completely obsolete :) ...
0 x
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 04/07/12, 16:10

Acta, continuation and end:
The European Parliament put its final veto on Wednesday on the EU ratification of the international anti-counterfeiting treaty Acta, a vote hailed as a great victory by the defenders of individual freedoms who had massively mobilized against this text.

http://tempsreel.nouvelobs.com/topnews/ ... -veto.html
0 x
Man is by nature a political animal (Aristotle)
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 15/07/12, 08:10

Come on, let's go for a ride:
ACTA is dead, long live CETA
The controversial ACTA treaty was believed to be completely buried. This was without counting on the determination of its supporters who would try to have the text rewritten in another form: CETA, a draft trade agreement between Canada and the European Union.

http://www.rtbf.be/info/medias/detail_a ... id=7803333
0 x
Man is by nature a political animal (Aristotle)
Flytox

by Flytox » 20/05/13, 23:00

Chai not if this has already been posted, but the summary is not bad.

http://videos.arte.tv/fr/videos/une-con ... -7495632.h
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132

Back to "Electricity, electronics and computers: Hi-tech, Internet, DIY, lighting, materials, and new"